Nissan

There’s no doubt we are in a bad place at the minute, what I would say is that any chance of Nissan making some money in Europe is through the Qashqai and we are at an advanced stage with installation work for the new model Qashqai.

There’s no doubt we are in a bad place at the minute, what I would say is that any chance of Nissan making some money in Europe is through the Qashqai and we are at an advanced stage with installation work for the new model Qashqai.

We need it to be an instant good seller like.

Looks like NMUK will escape the next cull on May 28th. However, this suggests that the hopes for a third shift coming back when the new QQ starts up are very remote.
Absolutely no mention of Nissan Spain in the article which points to a hidden message in the article.
You can draw your own conclusions from the new plan but i will repeat mine again. Once these two models are exhausted i can't see a way forward. The new IAMP park is a replacement not a compliment to Nissan

Last edited:
Looks like NMUK will escape the next cull on May 28th. However, this suggests that the hopes for a third shift coming back when the new QQ starts up are very remote.
Absolutely no mention of Nissan Spain in the article which points to a hidden message in the article.
You can draw your own conclusions from the new plan but i will repeat mine again. Once these two models are exhausted i can't see a way forward. The new IAMP park is a replacement not a compliment to Nissan
Grim Reading that.

Back