Nissan

I think the June date is more to suit Nissan than Boris, so No. As far as I can gather there's lads back in next Monday doing distancing stuff so June 1st is looking likely

There’s been people in already doing some social distancing stuff, bait rooms been all divided up with screens and only 6 people allowed in, got to wear masks and that if you work within 2 meters of someone, temperature checks at gate etc

Are you sure Russia make that many? we supply Russia with parts for the QQ from where I work and we send enough for about 2500 cars a month.
Correct no way can they build capacity for anywhere else than there own market.
Stores opened up last Wednesday and we've had emails from a couple of other departments who will be taking deliveries from tomorrow, by early June at least one shift on one line will be back imo.
Only one shift low build I was told, the opposite shift start 3 weeks later.

Last edited:
Correct no way can they build capacity for anywhere else than there own market.

Production was moved there due to tax reasons and Russia have ramped up exports of vehicles in recent years and are looking at getting out up to 400,000 a year throughout the industry by 2025.

For anyone who hasn't seen the other thread, but are subscribed to this one

I'm anti Brexit and think it sounds like great news.
There are certain members who would love to say ‘I told you so’ on there as if to prove a point regardless of people’s livelihoods!

You’re a sensible poster, or at least one with with a sensible head at time’s, so wouldn’t expect it from you to be honest.

It’s f***ing great news on the outside, I think we all know if Nissan fucks off it would kill the city.

There are certain members who would love to say ‘I told you so’ on there as if to prove a point regardless of people’s livelihoods!

You’re a sensible poster, or at least one with with a sensible head at time’s, so wouldn’t expect it from you to be honest.

It’s f***ing great news on the outside, I think we all know if Nissan fucks off it would kill the city.
Thanks. I think. :lol:

I am amazed by how easy it is for tolerant people to label others as thick if they don't agree. Surely that in intolerant?

The politics forum is out of bounds for non members so you may have missed much of it - if you get time have a look at some of the stuff post June 2016 - previously sensible, measured posters completely losing their shit.

The politics forum is out of bounds for non members so you may have missed much of it - if you get time have a look at some of the stuff post June 2016 - previously sensible, measured posters completely losing their shit.
I have wandered in like and it felt like a mugging. It is so extreme yet they cannot see it.
These people (not just in there but in public life) have driven the masses away from Labour. Yet they cannot see it. Their constant ranting and moralising is of no interest to most people who just want to get by. I often wonder if there is another reason why they do it too? Are they actually trying to convince themselves?

I have wandered in like and it felt like a mugging. It is so extreme yet they cannot see it.
These people (not just in there but in public life) have driven the masses away from Labour. Yet they cannot see it. Their constant ranting and moralising is of no interest to most people who just want to get by. I often wonder if there is another reason why they do it too? Are they actually trying to convince themselves?
They cannot see the wood for the trees, thats the problem.

They convinced themselves we'd vote to remain
They convinced themselves the UK had changed it's mind
They convinced themselves that the UK wouldn't vote for a brexit supporting government

Their delusion and derision has ruined what could have been a decent sub forum.

They convinced themselves we'd vote to remain
They convinced themselves the UK had changed it's mind
They convinced themselves that the UK wouldn't vote for a brexit supporting government

Their delusion and derision has ruined what could have been a decent sub forum.
You won get over it.

Back