Nissan

Changing the starting wage does not have to have a vote and cc can only tell the company their views
I know I was pointing out they changed the starting wage when it suited them not just for man staff but all pay bands. I know lads who have become TLs getting only £10 a week more than they were on their man staff wage and less than lads at the top of their band

Last edited:
I know I was pointing out they changed the starting wage when it suited them not just for man staff but all pay bands. I know lads who have become TLs getting only £10 a week more than they were on their man staff wage and less than lads at the top of their band
Stand in tls get 65 stand in money so 10 per week is not true as that would be a pay cut when made perm

I was on more than both my tls who were stand ups how fucked up is that man
Same and our work/home balance was far better than theirs as they were expected to be in most weekends as well as staying back/coming in early not to mention the shit they put up with from above and below them

No but Press production have also submitted a letter of no confidence in the CC via there Rep!! Just to corroborate the earlier post
Don’t get this tbh. Since when have we been the Houses of Parliament.🤣🤣 This deal meant I got 9% rise and a grand in the summer. This time 18 month ago I was working for one of suppliers and I had been sent home loads with no pay to the point I had to claim benefits. Anyone at Nissan use food banks during pandemic cos I had no choice working for shite supplier.

Don’t get this tbh. Since when have we been the Houses of Parliament.🤣🤣 This deal meant I got 9% rise and a grand in the summer. This time 18 month ago I was working for one of suppliers and I had been sent home loads with no pay to the point I had to claim benefits. Anyone at Nissan use food banks during pandemic cos I had no choice working for shite supplier.
A grand next summer not this which after tax etc would be around £700. Which then would mean you would need a payrise of 3% starting in jan 2024 just so you stayed at the same level of pay

Last edited:
Which supplier were you at?

Which supplier were you at?
Worked for a few always a temp. Worst one was last one Lear at houghton. Regularly sent home with no pay and told to come back tomorrow. Am in Union and our reps did well to negotiate way home never mind a pay deal. Yous only voted down a good deal in my view, I don’t know anyone who has had a £2k rise. Am new so yes guess old timers might have a different view but ok you said no, wait and see. You would think reps had shagged ya birds and drank ya beer the way some going going on 🤣🤣

A grand next summer not this which after tax etc would be around £700. Which then would mean you would need a payrise of 3% starting in jan 2024 just so you stayed at the same level of pay
Blimey Alreet Carol Vorderman🤣 £1k a man and around 6000 employees means it will cost £6 million one off payment. Obviously if it’s consolidated (%) rise that will be ongoing cost and compounded every year. If company can’t afford to consolidate it would you rather just say keep lump sum . People tell me yous always get a lump sum and it’s to get yous to vote yes. Only difference is you normally don’t wait so long for it.

Back