Nissan

The consensus in my area at least wasn’t about the money, it was about being asked to take massive leaps of faith based on projections on inflation based on ‘trust me bro’ while the company themselves say it will be ‘volatile’ and challenging.
So wait until inflations announced then everyone’s happy and can’t say anything they trying to get a shit deal through before it’s announced and to spin it

That’s it like, every time the pay talks come around they bring out the begging bowl and plead poverty.
I’ve never known a company that turns so much a profit plead with staff to be reasonable in pay talks as much as these do.
Tell us feck all mate, probably scared of bad PR or some shite. Find out more on the net. They never told us Russia gonna n cost billion to do it and most profitable market which means profits gonna drop thru the floor.
Treat us like mushrooms keep us in the dark and feed us shit which lets the mushrooms think everything in the garden rosy. Need to open their eyes.
You want answers
You want the truth
You couldn’t handle the truth 🤣🤣
what's the craic about this apparent letter to the echo?
Think it went to the Sun mate.
Dear Deidre column I think 🤣🤣
So wait until inflations announced then everyone’s happy and can’t say anything they trying to get a shit deal through before it’s announced and to spin it
Risk for everyone , what if inflation dropped to 2%. Would people say ahh see you offered too much last time so keep the change🤣🤣
Was to the company council
Sorry lads for being sarcastic it’s just banter. I’ve only been there 28 months n the craic on here is killing me🤣
Tell us feck all mate, probably scared of bad PR or some shite. Find out more on the net. They never told us Russia gonna n cost billion to do it and most profitable market which means profits gonna drop thru the floor.
Treat us like mushrooms keep us in the dark and feed us shit which lets the mushrooms think everything in the garden rosy. Need to open their eyes.
You want answers
You want the truth

Think it went to the Sun mate.
Dear Deidre column I think 🤣🤣

Risk for everyone , what if inflation dropped to 2%. Would people say ahh see you offered too much last time so keep the change🤣🤣

Sorry lads for being sarcastic it’s just banter. I’ve only been there 28 months n the craic on here is killing me🤣
Sorry 18 month

Last edited:
You want answers
You want the truth
Nissan Way - remember that

Rule 2 show facts, face reality

Nissan Way - remember that

Rule 2 show facts, face reality
I heard they also used to say great place to work. 🤣🤣do you believe all they say or are you just selective
It’s more for you to see if you want it more than them they basically take on anyone last few years
Just say you know Dick vin Dick and Whitburnmackem mate and you prob get a supervisors job 👍👍🤣
I’ve got my assessment day next Thursday.

1. Agility Test
2. Line Trial
3. Interview
4. Functional Skills

Any advice?
Any relation to our HR director🤔🤔🤣

Last edited:
I heard they also used to say great place to work. 🤣🤣do you believe all they say or are you just selective

Just say you know Dick vin Dick and Whitburnmackem mate and you prob get a supervisors job 👍👍🤣

Any relation to our HR director🤔🤔🤣
£2000 consolidated rise
£1000 non con in July 23
Paternity double to 10 days paid
Bereavement 5 days for all apart from in laws
Shift change notice doubled to 10 days
Oh and a xtra holiday every year for 25 years service

What turns this into a yes vote. Although tbh it’s a golden buzzer for me Ant n Dec 🤣👍

Any takers

£2000 consolidated rise
£1000 non con in July 23
Paternity double to 10 days paid
Bereavement 5 days for all apart from in laws
Shift change notice doubled to 10 days
Oh and a xtra holiday every year for 25 years service

What turns this into a yes vote. Although tbh it’s a golden buzzer for me Ant n Dec 🤣👍

Any takers
Not using basic changes in policy that have been created by Nissans race to the bottom approach to recruitment as leverage in rewarding the same staff you’ve stripped most of the benefits from to begin with.

Back