Nissan

Speaking to one of the lads yesterday and the guy who left, got sacked, whatever, did himself no favours over the years.
Was on his final warning and had poor sickness.
I actually got on great with him and thought he was a decent lad.
Looks like they were out to get rid of him.
Don’t know if they still do but Calsonic used to hire private detectives to catch people they thought were taking the piss with sickness..a lad i know told me that HR had received information that a lad who was always off sick had been seen out and about in pubs and clubs..anyway this lad was openly telling people that he was going on holiday..Calsonic stuck a private eye outside his house and filmed him loading suitcases into his car..then followed him to Newcastle airport and filmed him getting his bags and going into the airport..couple of weeks later HR call him in and put the evidence on the desk in front of him..sacked.

immediately thought it would be in north east with all the recent investment in this sector up here ... shame as I thought the area is becoming a bit of a centre of excellence for this stuff

Some of line 2 A shift are covering like B Shift was doing I was in when they got told it was great watching them as it sunk in what was required of them for next two weeks hahahaha made my shutdown Whoop

Back