Nissan

Also brief saying they are giving 550 temps that have been here more than 4 months permanent contracts for those of you who like to hear something positive
Aye they only doing that to offer recap for old contracts get rid of top earners
At our place we only get SSP if we have to isolate and go through the normal disciplinary procedure.
That's bull! I ain't got the app anyway I only come work and go home so if I get it it would be from here and were supposedly covid secure

Last edited:
Aye they only doing that to offer recap for old contracts get rid of top earners

That's bull! I ain't got the app anyway I only come work and go home so if I get it it would be from here and were supposedly covid secure

The government should have brought in rules for all work places to follow with isolation/pay etc. I don't have the app either like. we work too closely to other people to be covid secure.

Looks like A Shift furloughed on Line 2 9-13th August on Lates and Days 16-20th the following week.
To get Line 2 B Shift up to speed on new Qashqai assembly.

Overtime central on Line 1 both shifts

Looks like A Shift furloughed on Line 2 9-13th August on Lates and Days 16-20th the following week.
To get Line 2 B Shift up to speed on new Qashqai assembly.

Overtime central on Line 1 both shifts
I could do with some overtime between now and Christmas like so wouldn't mind that at all.

I could do with some overtime between now and Christmas like so wouldn't mind that at all.
We've already been told it's balls to the wall, Overtime all over after the shutdown like, hour every day on days and lates and full day saturdays.
The vaccine neither stops the virus or passing it on in plenty of cases.

There will be quite a number of double jabbed that will catch it in the coming weeks and months.
yep, got my second jab 2 weeks ago and tested positive 3 days later.

i dont mind the hour overtime, i'm there anyway, the Saturdays are a killer, especially because i'm whats known as a greedy bastard and used to double back Saturday mornings off Friday backs, good money but knackers you.
Aye fuck that. I'll drag myself in for my own Saturdays but no chance am I doing the other shifts.

Back