Nissan

All temps who’ve been here at least three months getting made permanent. A big recruitment drive after the shutdown apparently.

You would think they'd of done it last year when they were actually knocking some cars out. 🤔
The demand is way above what we can supply at the minute though by all accounts. Theyre Also interviewing for team leader jobs in body shop literally a week after standing down all the stand ins. I have a sneaky suspicion three shifts on line 1 may be not too far away.

Full steam ahead after the shutdown then mate ?
Aye. An hour every day and a six hour Saturday for each shift next month.
The demand is way above what we can supply at the minute though by all accounts. Theyre Also interviewing for team leader jobs in body shop literally a week after standing down all the stand ins. I have a sneaky suspicion three shifts on line 1 may be not too far away.

I'd be happy with that. Prefer 3 shifts.

Last edited:
No mate. Usually they just get paid whatever holidays they have accrued. Was never enough for full pay when I was a temp like.
Yep they getting that for the 1st week then a £200 freebie payment for week 2. Obviously a sweetener to try and stop them buggering off elsewhere.

Back