Nissan staff lease scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a picture from October's price list, not sure how often they change . No idea how to send a picture. It only has 1 juke 2 quasqai and 4 xtrail choices . All diesel
What’s the x trail prices mate?

That doesn’t sound anything special tbh, considering it’s meant to be a preferential scheme. You can get a new discovery sport for 350 a month with 350 down. Granted the insurance needs to be paid for but it’s a better car in every way. Probably about an 8k a year mileage cap on the disco at that price however
On which lease scheme website ?

So i have a Juke at the moment, only had it a couple months, is that likely to be recalled straight away? or will i have the usual lease and wait for it to be recalled?

will likely be the last 1 i have, can't justify £245 a month, was debating over this one at £200.

So i have a Juke at the moment, only had it a couple months, is that likely to be recalled straight away? or will i have the usual lease and wait for it to be recalled?

will likely be the last 1 i have, can't justify £245 a month, was debating over this one at £200.
By the sounds of it ,it will get recalled unless you are the Nissan employee then you can get a year extension

Going to leave a lot of people worse off if they are having to buy there own cars and everything else that goes with owning a car

tempted to get a 4 year A4 avant for the price i'd be paying for the quashqai, kids will be 2-6 years old and will only wreck it. The current quashqai currently honks of spilt milk. Least I'd have an assest at the end of it.

Going to leave a lot of people worse off if they are having to buy there own cars and everything else that goes with owning a car

A decision to make, do i get another decent car and pay it off over a few years and hope it lasts me a while. Or buy a cheaper car, means its paid off almost straight away and hope it lasts a couple years allowing me to save the excess i would spend on a decent car?

Hi Guys/Gal's - Nevos owner down south here (sorry to gate crash the forum) - Haven't heard any news yet of a new list or the changes. I was supposed to change mine in November 2018 and still have it, apparently all on hold until further notice. Anybody know when it will official be updated/announced/changed.

Like many, I may have to look elsewhere now as I'm currently paying £232 for a QQ Tekna, not sure I want to pay more for an Accenta. Also no roof rails !

Real shame as it is/was a very decent scheme.

Cheers

Hi Guys/Gal's - Nevos owner down south here (sorry to gate crash the forum) - Haven't heard any news yet of a new list or the changes. I was supposed to change mine in November 2018 and still have it, apparently all on hold until further notice. Anybody know when it will official be updated/announced/changed.

Like many, I may have to look elsewhere now as I'm currently paying £232 for a QQ Tekna, not sure I want to pay more for an Accenta. Also no roof rails !

Real shame as it is/was a very decent scheme.

Cheers
The person who works for Nissan needs to inform you, should you not be asking them what fucks happening ?
If you want a high spec qashqai you need to expect to pay appropriately £80 a month on top of your current payments.
It’s official now.

Thanks Arthursboy - I have indeed asked (first thing I did) but they haven't heard anything yet after chasing Nevos. I did some googling came across this forum and thought I would ask here as you seem to be more informed thats all.

thanks

My FIL now retired but still eligible for scheme just got the email through Today. 5 qashqai or nowt and prices shot up. We have qashqai at the moment on a 67 plate which is well
Over due for renewal he has a juke on a 68 plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back