Nissan staff lease scheme

Brother does it for his wife (through a friend and I used to service them all when I worked at Vardys.

Cracking scheme, get a new car regularly at a great rate.

Downsides are, you don’t always get the car and spec you want. If you need to use it for business purposes (my SIL does small amounts of business mileage for the NHS) then that’s a no go. She gets round it by travelling to her place of work then bussing it.

I'm on it. Never wanted a new car but seemed to good to turn down. Renewing now and the prices have gone up and was only diesels available on last list I seen

Brother does it for his wife (through a friend and I used to service them all when I worked at Vardys.

Cracking scheme, get a new car regularly at a great rate.

Downsides are, you don’t always get the car and spec you want. If you need to use it for business purposes (my SIL does small amounts of business mileage for the NHS) then that’s a no go. She gets round it by travelling to her place of work then bussing it.
:eek:

I'm on it. Never wanted a new car but seemed to good to turn down. Renewing now and the prices have gone up and was only diesels available on last list I seen

Any chance you can pm me the price list? I’ve got to renew soon but been told the prices have gone ups canny bit.

Also keen to know what’s on - jukes/qashqais/leaf/micra?

Might jump on a decent personal lease deal I’ve been offered before the missus looses her no claims by not having her own insurance for 3 yr

What’s the latest prices like?

Currently have a 7 seater X-Trail for £345, but suspect this ‘special’ deal won’t be on when I come to renew, which isnt until October, won’t be paying £450 for one.

Currently have a 7 seater X-Trail for £345, but suspect this ‘special’ deal won’t be on when I come to renew, which isnt until October, won’t be paying £450 for one.
Does that 345 pm include insurance mate ? How often can you change it

Any chance you can pm me the price list? I’ve got to renew soon but been told the prices have gone ups canny bit.

Also keen to know what’s on - jukes/qashqais/leaf/micra?

Might jump on a decent personal lease deal I’ve been offered before the missus looses her no claims by not having her own insurance for 3 yr
I've got a picture from October's price list, not sure how often they change . No idea how to send a picture. It only has 1 juke 2 quasqai and 4 xtrail choices . All diesel

That doesn’t sound anything special tbh, considering it’s meant to be a preferential scheme. You can get a new discovery sport for 350 a month with 350 down. Granted the insurance needs to be paid for but it’s a better car in every way. Probably about an 8k a year mileage cap on the disco at that price however

That doesn’t sound anything special tbh, considering it’s meant to be a preferential scheme. You can get a new discovery sport for 350 a month with 350 down. Granted the insurance needs to be paid for but it’s a better car in every way. Probably about an 8k a year mileage cap on the disco at that price however
On a 12 month contract?

Just been and had a look on the Nissan select benefits website. There is no price list available at the minute, which basically means you can't get one for the foreseeable.

Just checked, you’ll get nowhere near the spec of the Nissan for that price unless you’re paying a massive upfront cost.

Back