Nissan staff lease scheme

Has anyone on this deal recently took their vehicle back and received a large bill,
I recently returned mine to the port of Tyne and due to our lass (no) curbing the wheel , not only was I charged for a refurb but also for a new tyre which incredibly cost £200.
My bill came to £348 however I was told I would receive £150 off which is standard.
I was f***ing livid as the tyre was fine but accepted the bill .
I’m now being told that once the bill goes over the 150 allowed , you have to pay the full amount with no refund.
Can anyone shed any light on this?

It’s a shame, but I knew the decent deals would come to an end, so my current car is definitely going to be my last, £345 for an x-trail, due back in August. Going to get a loan for £7-8k and get myself an older motor and risk the running costs...Volvo V60 or a Merc B Class are what’s taking my fancy at the moment. Don’t do the miles to justify that price anymore.

It’s a shame, but I knew the decent deals would come to an end, so my current car is definitely going to be my last, £345 for an x-trail, due back in August. Going to get a loan for £7-8k and get myself an older motor and risk the running costs...Volvo V60 or a Merc B Class are what’s taking my fancy at the moment. Don’t do the miles to justify that price anymore.
Whats your thoughts on X-Trail? Just hired one on holiday and was really impressed with it. Might look at them if I decide to get new one.

Whats your thoughts on X-Trail? Just hired one on holiday and was really impressed with it. Might look at them if I decide to get new one.
Been great as a family motor, got the seven seat model, loads of space. Boot is a good size in 5 seat config, and with the middle seats down it’s f***ing massive. Took a bed to tip at the weekend, full side lengths fit in no bother.

Many say the 1.6 Diesel engine is underpowered but it’s fine for everyday motoring. I’ve always got mine in 2WD, and pulling away in the wet is the only issue, spins and bounces like fuck if you’re after a quick getaway. Stick in Auto and it sorts that. Never got a bad winter to really test the 4WD.

Most Nissans come well equipped, glass roof, all round cameras, Bluetooth etc.

If I wasn’t working from home now, I’d 100% be looking at another, but it’s wasted sitting on my drive most of the time now.

Currently looking for a 3 year lease that's connected to my new job.......got a decent enough allowance so fair bit to choose from.

Quite fancy a Seat Ateca or Skoda Karoq........needs to be a decent enough size for kids etc.

Back