Nissan Night Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did that specifically involve cars? I dunno.

Either way it doesn't matter the point still stands. Theres no way they'd sign up to this to not take advantage of it.

We'll never get to find out, the EU killed it first.

From what I remember it does

They'll do whatever is best for the bottom line. Wherever is cheaper will always win - why do you think BMW is spunking over a billion on a plant in hungary

From what I remember it does

They'll do whatever is best for the bottom line. Wherever is cheaper will always win - why do you think BMW is spunking over a billion on a plant in hungary
I agree, it used to be they had to build them over here to bypass tarriffs.... now they don't.

The EU Japan deal sorted that out so it's not absolutely necessary to build everything here to turn similar profits.

Better to change shift pattern than lose staff. Dropping them a night shift will save them a few quid and save a few jobs.

The EU signs a deal removing tarriffs from cars coming in from Japan

and nearly every remainer is crying Brexit.

Get your heads out of the sand!

It's like a f***ing cult :lol:

"MUST NOT BLAME EU.... NO MATTER WHAT..... IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!" 🇪🇺😍
There are still tariffs on cars.

Shite when you can't just blame brexit isn't it 😕

Because people are blaming brexit when it's actually the EU
More hypocrisy. If people blame Brexit-thats wrong, of course. As you're always keen to point out, they've never said that themselves.

They've never said its the EU either but it *definitely is*. Why? Because You just know, dont you.

Only anecdotal evidence, I freely admit. But all that I've heard suggests majority were/are pro leave. As good/bad anecdotal evidence as anyones of course.
Unless of course he's saying that the workers at Nissan voted in the majority to Remain... Which begs the question...

How blind are you? No business has suffered any impact due to the Brexit vote. Am I right?
Is this another deflection?

Yes, an awful lot of businesses have suffered/been affected by the brexit vote.

But this one has more to do with the EU.
Operating costs alone negate that argument mind
Again, why would they lobby for it if not to take advantage of it?
There are still tariffs on cars.
Reducing over the next 5 years to zero. Already reduced for the past 2
More hypocrisy. If people blame Brexit-thats wrong, of course. As you're always keen to point out, they've never said that themselves.

They've never said its the EU either but it *definitely is*. Why? Because You just know, dont you.
Hypocritical :lol:

I suggest you go on the rounds telling all the remainers on the first page blaming brexit that they "don't know" either.

I'll wait.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back