Nissan Night Shift

Just heard at Unipres the new 2 Shift.

Day Shift is now 6:45 am to 3:03 am

Late Shift is 4:20 pm to 00:30.

We need to check with our team leader nearer the time as these may change slightly.

Bullshit this like. Half past midnight finish on late shift? It won't be till near 1 am when I get home.
Just in time for The Hitman & Her.

We need to check with our team leader nearer the time as these may change slightly.

Bullshit this like. Half past midnight finish on late shift? It won't be till near 1 am when I get home.

Slightly better than my new times.

You can probably add 1 hour every day, 1hr 15 every night and sat am 7-12.20 as overtime to those shifts if it's anything like it used to be.

Why would I want to do that? Add an hour every day. I have enough problems with the hours I have to face now without having to stay an extra 1hr 15 after each shift. That would take me till well into the afternoon if I did that. Eventually. I don't want one late shift to end about an hour before the next one starts.
Slightly better than my new times.

How?

Why would I want to do that? Add an hour every day. I have enough problems with the hours I have to face now without having to stay an extra 1hr 15 after each shift. That would take me till well into the afternoon if I did that. Eventually. I don't want one late shift to end about an hour before the next one starts.

How?
Not saying you would. I dont think anyone would want to. But if its anything like nissan you dont get much choice. Short notice overtime every day when I was there on 2 shifts

How?

Our late shift doesn't finish until 01:10am apparently.

That's better than Nissan

How?
Line 2 - 07:00 - 15:18 then 16:35 - 00:53
Line 1 - 07:15 - 15:33 then 16:50 - 01:08

Last edited:

Back