Nissan furloughed again?

100% with you on that....we've only done 2 resort types in Tenerife and Turkey the last 13 or so years, and they just aren't for us. The rest have been world cities or must visit places such as Florence & Berlin etc The idea of 2 weeks round a pool doesn't really do it for us, a few days maybe, but need to be out and about. Each to their own of course.

I did a week in Japan for work a few years ago and think the kids are old enough to really appreciate it and it's f***ing barminess now!

I agree with you but you wouldn't spend £10k for a few days round a pool. I go to albufeura 2 or 3 times in normal years and pay c. £350 max pp for a week - nice appartment with private pool, flights and transfers.

not just overtime they are actually putting saturdays on ! cant believe thats actually allowed in the current climate! Then you have to sit and listen to them shiting on about how they care about our familys and safety first.
Aye and they are letting lads off the other shift to come in on Saturday. Not supposed to be mixing the shifts to reduce the risk. All goes out the window when it suits them. Also the cleaning schedule has gone out the window. Place is a f***ing joke.

Work I’m pricing is for all ages.They are working from home most of the time and realised their houses are shit and need an extension etc.That and pure boredom for some.
You mention extension if you are itk and it isn't too cheeky, what is a ball park figure to remove a conservatory and replace with a five by five metre extension. No rsjs needed just stick a room on. Build cost, obviously architect etc on top

Aye and they are letting lads off the other shift to come in on Saturday. Not supposed to be mixing the shifts to reduce the risk. All goes out the window when it suits them. Also the cleaning schedule has gone out the window. Place is a f***ing joke.
They’ll be shitting themselves about people duffing the Saturday and midweek shifts, being short staffed as it is.
Production before health as always, same at our place, shocking
What about it's supply chain?
Balls out us. None stop.

You mention extension if you are itk and it isn't too cheeky, what is a ball park figure to remove a conservatory and replace with a five by five metre extension. No rsjs needed just stick a room on. Build cost, obviously architect etc on top
Couple of grand professional fees etc

£1200 m2 pls vat for build

The cleaning of stations is a joke a half arsed wipe with minimal spray from the team leader

Not even doing that anymore. Still filling the check sheet to say they've done it. Stupid really when there's cameras everywhere.
Mental really considering they are threatening lads with not getting paid if they catch it are seen at any point not wearing a mask or following guidelines

Back