Nissan furloughed again?

I, certainly been an upturn in younger people spending like. That may well be down to no swanky holidays,. Its a difficult one to explain tbh, no one could have have forseen this when we were in first lockdown. I remember me and you being very pessimistic at the thought of the next year recession. Its bonkers tbh.
My QS at the time said on a number of occasions “there will be a massive boom when all this lockdowns over in the industry “

I thought he was round the pale at the time but he was bang on

Mind, I was astounded when I found out the prices of some holidays recently. People dropping 10k on a family holiday. It’s insane.
It’s pathetic tbh and I’d guarantee the money should /could be better spent on other things

I often wonder how bad people’s lives are who live for their 2 weeks in some shite resort in the summer.Couldn’t think of nowt worse.

I've been getting emails from a leasing place, a few weeks into the last lockdown there were some cracking deals on. Within another month prices had crept back up again. Must have been a bit of caution with spending until people realised they were bored to fuck.

We've been trying to get our roof sorted for months, the bloke we've been waiting on has finally conceded he won't be able to fit it in and passed it on to his mate. Back in March he was up for starting within a fortnight. Unfortunately the bank had other ideas.

There's more money knocking about than people think imo. The amount of people hoying 20k+ at a kitchen or 10k on a bathroom is unreal. And long may it continue. 😁
That explains not replying to my text seeing how you are getting on then, too busy raking in the cash to reply to your old mucka!

Worra twat!

It’s pathetic tbh and I’d guarantee the money should /could be better spent on other things

I often wonder how bad people’s lives are who live for their 2 weeks in some shite resort in the summer.Couldn’t think of nowt worse.
Can’t beat travelling abroad IMO .. each to their own but it’s a big world and much of life about experiences Not material possessions

Can't imagine lying on my death bed reliving tales of when I got that new kitchen fitted.
Everyone has different priorities but suggesting that holidays are a waste of money is nonsense.

The definition of the holiday appeared later thought " I often wonder how bad people’s lives are who live for their 2 weeks in some shite resort in the summer.Couldn’t think of nowt worse. " somewhat narrow view of what a holiday entails.

Can't imagine lying on my death bed reliving tales of when I got that new kitchen fitted.
Everyone has different priorities but suggesting that holidays are a waste of money is nonsense.

Couldn't agree more, especially having a new kitchen in last year....that novelty has well and truly worn off!!

Plan is still to go to Japan next Oct.....if I could do it for £10k I'd be ower the moon, reality is that might get us flights and rooms :lol:

Couldn't agree more, especially having a new kitchen in last year....that novelty has well and truly worn off!!

Plan is still to go to Japan next Oct.....if I could do it for £10k I'd be ower the moon, reality is that might get us flights and rooms :lol:
Should have look at , inside Japan we used them this year , great company to deal with , do both guided and self guided tours.

Should have look at , inside Japan we used them this year , great company to deal with , do both guided and self guided tours.

Aye will do....think I was looking at one of their options recently but it was a guided tour and want to do it on our own - I think!!

Back