nintendo Switch

The bairns got a wii u. Me and him play a canny bit Mario kart. Anyway he wants the switch, just for the Mario game. Will his wii u games work on the switch or is it a totally different thing? Anywhere got any deals on? Or should I wait closer to Christmas? Cheers

The bairns got a wii u. Me and him play a canny bit Mario kart. Anyway he wants the switch, just for the Mario game. Will his wii u games work on the switch or is it a totally different thing? Anywhere got any deals on? Or should I wait closer to Christmas? Cheers

Wii U games won't work on the switch mate, not sure on any deals, seems £280 is average price for the console. As for waiting closer to Christmas be careful as places might not have any stock in.

you may be to go out and buy the games AGAIN for switch

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/...switch-is-an-aactive-discussiona-for-nintendo

as for best time to buy , been low stock since launch with mario game, stock may be low again + xmas & every kid after one. as for bargain at xmas pfft this is ninty, be daft to have low stock at xmas tho.

i want one for mario but getting a xboxx , so no hurry. wait till more games come out, not fussed as wii u ports mainly.

Bought one this morning with the mario kart bundle, Pokemon and splatoon 2, £334 . Very have a deal on if you sign up for an account you get 20% of your first order. Obvs make sure I pay it off in the 3 instalments donu don't get hit with the interest

Can anyone recommend any games other than Mario Kart and Zelda?

I wouldn't mind trying some of the indie games on there, but I'm unwilling to pay a small fortune for something without knowing if it's any good. I still can't understand why the games are so expensive!

Can anyone recommend any games other than Mario Kart and Zelda?

I wouldn't mind trying some of the indie games on there, but I'm unwilling to pay a small fortune for something without knowing if it's any good. I still can't understand why the games are so expensive!

Shovel Knight
Stardew Valley
Golf Story

anyone got one? thinking about selling my PS4 as it's gathering dust, and buying one of these. really fancy the new zelda and mario kart for when people are round. do they have tv apps like Netflix/iPlayer?

anyone got one? thinking about selling my PS4 as it's gathering dust, and buying one of these. really fancy the new zelda and mario kart for when people are round. do they have tv apps like Netflix/iPlayer?
Not sure about the apps but Zelda is phenomenal. One of the best games I’ve ever played.

Back