nintendo Switch

:lol: is it fuck!
Been playing Mario Rabbids non-stop since it arrived. Absolutely class.
If Mario wasn't in it would you have bought it, though? I can remember all the Nintendo fans being in uproar when the crossover was announced and only piping down when it actually appeared to be half-decent.

It's become my main gaming system for the last couple of months. Zelda then the dlc - Splatoon 2 online - Mario Kart with my gf. Bought Mario vs rabbids and I'm absolutely loving it. It's like a colourful xcom. Very good.

Some better games coming in the next few months. Three Bethesda games, Mario, that new JRpg from Squaresoft seems good too. Hopefully the library begins to pick up!

Still would love to see a few third party collections become available at decent prices as well as a back collection of Nintendo games

I've been tempted to buy one but have been put off by the lack of games, i mean its all well and good having a strong first party line up but the games released by third parties so far have basically been ports of games anyone who has owned a console in the last 5 years has already played.

Likes of the Binding of Isaac, Minecraft, Rayman legends etc..

I've been tempted to buy one but have been put off by the lack of games, i mean its all well and good having a strong first party line up but the games released by third parties so far have basically been ports of games anyone who has owned a console in the last 5 years has already played.

Likes of the Binding of Isaac, Minecraft, Rayman legends etc..

Zelda, Mario Kart and Mario v Rabbids kingdom battle are great. New sonic is canny too.

Back