nintendo Switch

This console is perfect for the virtual console bit looks like it isn’t coming. They probably don’t want it to impact the sales of the mini snes and presumably the mini n64. Anyone hacked one yet?

This console is perfect for the virtual console bit looks like it isn’t coming. They probably don’t want it to impact the sales of the mini snes and presumably the mini n64. Anyone hacked one yet?
Hacked the switch?

:eek::lol: What did you sell it for?!
Mario Rabids in two weeks! :cool: Sleeper hit of the year imo.

i needed some extra cash at the time and cex were paying top dollar i only made a loss of £20

tbh i get an allowance through work its nearly 2 grand to spend on tech stuff a year its not tax free it gets renewed every september i thought to myself ahh ill just get a new one then not realising how much i miss zelda and online mario kart...im even more sick that i have to start zelda from scratch

i needed some extra cash at the time and cex were paying top dollar i only made a loss of £20

tbh i get an allowance through work its nearly 2 grand to spend on tech stuff a year its not tax free it gets renewed every september i thought to myself ahh ill just get a new one then not realising how much i miss zelda and online mario kart...im even more sick that i have to start zelda from scratch

They were paying top dollar but you made a loss? :lol:

Bit of a bitch having to do Zelda from scratch again mind, that first bit is tough.

More indies announced this week, and with Rabids/Mario Odyssey/Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before the end of the year. There's plenty to enjoy on it. And Splatoon is class! It fits Switch perfectly.

FYI. For anyone interested, Monster Hunter XX demo is on the Japan store.

They were paying top dollar but you made a loss? :lol:

Bit of a bitch having to do Zelda from scratch again mind, that first bit is tough.

More indies announced this week, and with Rabids/Mario Odyssey/Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before the end of the year. There's plenty to enjoy on it. And Splatoon is class! It fits Switch perfectly.

FYI. For anyone interested, Monster Hunter XX demo is on the Japan store.

im really looking forward to FIFA 18 on the go as well being able to do Ultimate Team on nightshift..practically living the dream there mind

Back