Nightingale Hospital London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a text a few days ago to go down and work on the install. Be loads of companies on, as well as the army everyone is doing fantastic on it.
I'm guessing a fair few will be the regular exhibition set up teams. Watching the news it seems they're using exhibition shell schemes for the frames of each bay, which these people knock up very efficiently and quickly, likewise all the electrics, flooring etc.

Does make you proud, though of course we are not unique in this (similar things happening in Germany, they said on the news, and I know also in New York as we were supposed to be exhibiting at the Javits Center there in April but it's being turned into a hospital now with events obviously cancelled).

f***ing outstanding work.

What a country.

It's a great achievement. The big problem is that we don't have extra Doctors to work in it. It's the same staff working over an extra site

The NHS has been promised 10,000+ returners, and 500,000+ volunteers, but sadly the Government don't have a process to process and allocate those staff to actual services

Meanwhile there are 1000s of refugee and asylum seeker Doctors in the UK who would love to work for the NHS, but a decade of crass ani-immigrant policies have made it incredibly slow to get these staff on the wards

Still no urgency from Ministers or senior managers.

They are building it to prepare for the second wave when they remove the restrictions.

The second wave will be higher but the capacity will be there by then, it's all part of the plan.

It's a great achievement. The big problem is that we don't have extra Doctors to work in it. It's the same staff working over an extra site

The NHS has been promised 10,000+ returners, and 500,000+ volunteers, but sadly the Government don't have a process to process and allocate those staff to actual services

Meanwhile there are 1000s of refugee and asylum seeker Doctors in the UK who would love to work for the NHS, but a decade of crass ani-immigrant policies have made it incredibly slow to get these staff on the wards

Still no urgency from Ministers or senior managers.

Well thank you for urinating on my pomme frites.

Well thank you for urinating on my pomme frites.

Sorry mate. It's a great technical achievement, and there are plans to build more in Manchester, Birmingham and the North East (apparently somewhere off the A19?)

But the NHS still needs more staff, more PPE, more respirators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back