Nightingale Hospital London

its almost as if, despite the wailing from the usual media types(who contribute absolutely nothing to solving the issue), that actually... there are plans for these type of things when needed.

it wont be perfect but the UK doesnt rely simply on politicians to have these things sorted
I doubt it will. If nothing else it will be used so that they don't need to populate the other hospitals and they can then be Covid free.
sounds like a good plan

They've just interviewed a nurse on the BBC News channel.

It's worth a watch.

She's looking around at the progress in two weeks and is almost speechless.

She admitted it was far from finished but bloody hell the place is massive.

No Trumpian fanfare bollocks, we just got on and did it.

As a country we're far from perfect but when you read about this and the stories of cooperation between F1 teams and UCLH to produce a working bit of oxygen kit in 2 weeks, it makes you realise just how lucky we all are to live in the UK.

Fantastic work.

As is the work put in by UCL and the Mercedes F1 team to design and build a CPAP device which could mean 50% fewer sufferers will need ventilating. Mercedes say than can produce 1000 units a day - f***ing brilliant!

the work they have put in is exceptional and makes me proud to be an F1 fan.

hope its a white elephant

Same, I am more than happy to waste money having this place kitted out and it not be needed. It's a drop in the ocean compared to the economic hit anyway.

Back