NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the Cowboys stadium hold 90,000.

It holds 80000 I done the stadium tour in October it's an unbelievable stadium is Jerrys House no expense spared at all

Also went to Bryant Denny stadium for a college game where I was in with 103k Alabama and Arkansas fans that was far better than an NFL game

Done LP field too in Nashville for a Titans v Dolphins game which was pretty decent too

It holds 80000 I done the stadium tour in October it's an unbelievable stadium is Jerrys House no expense spared at all

Also went to Bryant Denny stadium for a college game where I was in with 103k Alabama and Arkansas fans that was far better than an NFL game

Done LP field too in Nashville for a Titans v Dolphins game which was pretty decent too

Big house > Bryant Denny ;)

Big house > Bryant Denny ;)

Yeah id like to do the big house in Michigan sometime nearly went to the winter classic NHL game there last year but missed out on tickets. I'm in Arkansas at the moment and doing NHL all star weekend at end of month in Nashville then off to Super Bowl the week after

Yeah id like to do the big house in Michigan sometime nearly went to the winter classic NHL game there last year but missed out on tickets. I'm in Arkansas at the moment and doing NHL all star weekend at end of month in Nashville then off to Super Bowl the week after

Make sure you have your John Scott Arizona/Montreal jersey at the ready

Make sure you have your John Scott Arizona/Montreal jersey at the ready

Going with my Iginla Flames one day and my kiprusoff one the other. Not got Super Bowl tickets yet still working on that but going to Santa Clara for the weekend to soak up the atmosphere anyway

Went to the super bowl there in feb 2011, there was definite standing areas, looked very temporary though. Like a balcony.

The is standing areas behind each end zone that holds people that cannot afford the expensive tickets. There is not many allowed in each end zone though maybe around 500 on each balcony. The tour guide told us that when we done the tour

The is standing areas behind each end zone that holds people that cannot afford the expensive tickets. There is not many allowed in each end zone though maybe around 500 on each balcony. The tour guide told us that when we done the tour

Ah that'll be different than what I mean, these were very small, maybe like 20 people max. It's possible they just put them in for the super bowl. Had a look through my pics but couldn't find any examples of what I mean.

Ah that'll be different than what I mean, these were very small, maybe like 20 people max. It's possible they just put them in for the super bowl. Had a look through my pics but couldn't find any examples of what I mean.

There is balconys around the sidelines in front of the boxes where people stand rather than watch from inside the boxes. The boxes can hold from 10-50 people

Jerry Jones box is just unreal has the perfect view from the 50 yard line of the whole stadium

The game that ultimately cost the Pats was the home defeat to the Eagles. Had they secured home field advantage, they'd be going to the Super Bowl.

Whilst Denver were excellent last night, I can see the Panthers winning comfortably

Due to the utter shiteness of peyton manning this year i hadnt taken monday 8th off, gotta burn a holiday now. If we win the superbowl with him on the worst season of his life after just rolling over and dying in front of the ravens and seahawks when we actually had an offense I guess it will just about make sense, broncos being the broncos.

As much as I don't like the bloke Cam Newton is unstoppable at the moment, he's walking through defences

Love Cam Newton he plays the game like he's a kid in the park just smiling laughing and having fun that's the epitomy of a top class sportsman just enjoying what he's doing. There's just no seriousness about him and his energy exuberates throughout the panthers team. They are a beast at the moment and will win the Super Bowl at a canter

Love Cam Newton he plays the game like he's a kid in the park just smiling laughing and having fun that's the epitomy of a top class sportsman just enjoying what he's doing. There's just no seriousness about him and his energy exuberates throughout the panthers team. They are a beast at the moment and will win the Super Bowl at a canter

Can't disagree mate. At least us Falcons beat them this season

Agree with all that bar the bit in bold ... Don't underestimate just how good this Denver Defense is. If Darian Stewart + Ward are fit I'm sticking with them and that D to get the job done.

Agree with all that bar the bit in bold ... Don't underestimate just how good this Denver Defense is. If Darian Stewart + Ward are fit I'm sticking with them and that D to get the job done.

Denver defense were excellent last night, didn't give Brady a minute.

Denver defense were excellent last night, didn't give Brady a minute.

Been on another level all season and the only reason they're in the Superbowl.

Will be interesting to see how they cope with that pass rush as well, Can see Newton getting by in the pocket but after forcing the quick pass, Bronco's secondary will cope with Ginn etc with ease

Watching the Super Bowl preview show on BBC2 now I can say it is official now - the NFL is huge here in the UK. What is the appeal and is it worth a newbie getting into?

Looking at brief highlights of games on TVV I have always been attracted to the Miami Dolphins because I love Florida and I love turquoise. Though I would not say I am a fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back