NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously?

Yep. Mate works for splash.com in LA, they flew him up to San Fran on Daily Mirror expenses on a tip off. Gideon is in the google sky box on full corporate, he got a couple of snaps on his phone before they chucked him out.

Don't know whether the photos are good enough to use but the Chancellor is deffo at the Superbowl as a guest of Google, who he just cut a tax deal with. f***ing outrageous.

Yep. Mate works for splash.com in LA, they flew him up to San Fran on Daily Mirror expenses on a tip off. Gideon is in the google sky box on full corporate, he got a couple of snaps on his phone before they chucked him out.

Don't know whether the photos are good enough to use but the Chancellor is deffo at the Superbowl as a guest of Google, who he just cut a tax deal with. f***ing outrageous.

Well this as an SMB scoop @Kubicki's right boot (only Tory I could think of)

If that's legit it's insane

I really enjoyed the game, but then I quite like defensive games. I think the panthers should have got Funchess involved more rather than keep trying to hit Ginn all the time. Broncos did a really good job keeping Greg Olsen qutie.

Age you had sex iirc. i.e. 1st time when you were 10, 2nd at 20, 3rd and GOAL!!!

No it isn't. It can't be. Why can't you just answer a simple question? You pissed or something?

From what I am trying to learn, and I can't be 100% sure, it is, in the case of "2nd & 3", it means second down and 3 yards to the line.

There is so much I am still to learn as someone who is watching NFL for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back