NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you read and try to visualize the written rules happening in your mind you will be in a better place to understand what is happening when it is for real.

I suppose there is also YouTube.

Back in 1985 when I first started watching it you had none of this shit. The rules are simple as fuck and easy to pick up. Just pick a team and sit back and watch it.

Dolphins here and we are shit and have been for years but picked them 31 years ago and stuck with the bastards now.

Back in 1985 when I first started watching it you had none of this shit. The rules are simple as fuck and easy to pick up. Just pick a team and sit back and watch it.

Dolphins here and we are shit and have been for years but picked them 31 years ago and stuck with the bastards now.

Aye,good old channel 4 showing the highlights the week after the games had been played! I picked the skins cos me fatha went for the cowboys, chuffed that they are finally playing in England this year

Had 4 options to go out and watch the game tonight and just couldn't face it after 2 weeks ago.

Just put racks of ribs in so should be ready for 12 and watching it in the house. Full fridge, Mrs will be asleep so it's me and dog getting pissed and cheering on Manning's noodle arm.

Had 4 options to go out and watch the game tonight and just couldn't face it after 2 weeks ago.

Just put racks of ribs in so should be ready for 12 and watching it in the house. Full fridge, Mrs will be asleep so it's me and dog getting pissed and cheering on Manning's noodle arm.
Always worried about drinking as I might fall asleep pissed and miss it all.:lol:

Makes you wonder - if you were the Broncos coach would you bench Manning. He looked terrible in the Pats game.
That would take some balls mind. I would start him and see how it goes. I do think that if the Broncos win it, it will down to their defense.

Makes you wonder - if you were the Broncos coach would you bench Manning. He looked terrible in the Pats game.
He won it though (ok the D did!) but the only edge they have is manning over Newton in terms of been there done that. They bench him they lose that and are out match all over the place. Imo

Will be starting up for it. Haven't got tomorrow off work so gonna be a tired one tomorrow.

Hoping the broncos win but quite like Newton so not overly bothered either way. Hope its a close game.

Facetimed Charlotte plus a journo I know who's in San Fran...... Anyone want a scoop, a political scandel?

He's been flown up to San Fran from LA on Daily Mirror expenses to track down George Osbourne who's on a freebie jolly paid for by his mates at Google.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back