NFL 2022

Well then as I thought it appears to be a collective term for players that line up in the offensive backfield

Well then as I thought it appears to be a collective term for players that line up in the offensive backfield

Yeah. Basically all 3 seem to, having Googled it, are responsible for passing and catching. But the FB must in addition I think block to allow the QB to make passes. The HB seems to be the ball carrier for the most part whilst the TB has to run.

Anyone getting tickets to any of the games in London this year? I'm tempted but the numbers seem to be ridiculous. I've got a couple of Green Bay mates who've just dropped £230 each on a ticket during the pre-sale :eek:

I am now. I dipped my toe in the water last season but want to go full time this season. Hoping the Dolphins can do much better than last season.

I’m compiling my own sort of guide to NFL on MS Word.
I was like this a few years ago and got really into it. Red Zone on a Sunday night was what i used to always watch to get into it.

Ended up buying hospitality tickets for the Munich game. Only chance I’ll see Brady so had to be done!
At least you'll get mate.

Sounded like a complete joke on the part of Ticketmaster today. Hundreds of thousands in the ticket queue then thousands of tickets instantly appearing on resale sites. Not looking forward to trying to get Packers tickets next week.

At least you'll get mate.

Sounded like a complete joke on the part of Ticketmaster today. Hundreds of thousands in the ticket queue then thousands of tickets instantly appearing on resale sites. Not looking forward to trying to get Packers tickets next week.
It was horrendous I logged in the second it hit 8.30 and then waited until 9 when I was 300 in the queue.

There’s a good Facebook group called “2022 NFL 🇬🇧 & 🇩🇪 games Uk fans exchange” which sells tickets at face value or lower only, it’s well moderated etc just in case you don’t get tickets. Seen a few selling packers tickets but it seems to be the most in demand game in London.

It was horrendous I logged in the second it hit 8.30 and then waited until 9 when I was 300 in the queue.

There’s a good Facebook group called “2022 NFL 🇬🇧 & 🇩🇪 games Uk fans exchange” which sells tickets at face value or lower only, it’s well moderated etc just in case you don’t get tickets. Seen a few selling packers tickets but it seems to be the most in demand game in London.
Cheers for the heads up. I actually have a single season ticket for Spurs but there are 10 of us from Ireland traveling so the plan is to get as many seated together as possible. When we inevitably fail next Tuesday we'll try the Facebook page 👍

Did same as you and was 140,000th on phone and 480,000th on laptop. Farce really

I've come on leaps and bounds in my full understanding of the positions and feel I am in a very strong place to fully appreciate the NFL this season.

One thing that perplexes me. As a Dolphins fan we don't play our AFC East rivals the NY Jets, NE Patriots and Buffallo Bills we play other teams like the 49ers on Dec 4 and Chicago Bears on Nov 6. They don't play in our division. That would be like us next season staying up by beating Forest Green Rovers.

I've come on leaps and bounds in my full understanding of the positions and feel I am in a very strong place to fully appreciate the NFL this season.

One thing that perplexes me. As a Dolphins fan we don't play our AFC East rivals the NY Jets, NE Patriots and Buffallo Bills we play other teams like the 49ers on Dec 4 and Chicago Bears on Nov 6. They don't play in our division. That would be like us next season staying up by beating Forest Green Rovers.
Dolphins will play their division rivals home and away (6). They will also play 4 games against another division in their own conference (afc) and another 4 games against a division in the other conference (nfc) which rotates each year. Then they will also play 2 games from the remaining 2 divisions in the AFC against the teams that finished where the Dolphins finished (this is usually 4th place).

The 17th game is played against a team in the NFC but I dont know how its worked out.

The way they do it is so that each team, regardless of conference and division will play each other at least once every four years

Back