NFL 2021

And the wife chooses tonight to go to That There London to see Hamilton, leaving me in all alone with just my thoughts. And Deliveroo.

Just win, baby.
Mine was supposed to be round a mate’s tonight but fell down the stairs this morning and broke her foot. So I’ve been at her beck and call all day/night. Hoping the painkillers mean she’ll sleep for the next few hours 😂

Got both my nieces Allen tops that they’ve been wearing tonight!

A lot of his picks smack of someone who thinks he's smarter than everyone else put together and needs to set trends, like he now needs to be some draft hipster.

But I view everything that franchise fails at through a lens of unabashed schadenfreude. So much of them is just awful, from the oleaginous halfwit inherited-wealth owner to the move to Las Vegas to hiring Jon Gruden to hiring Mayock to the weirdly arrogant attitude they have towards everything. Yeah, I get that the team was legit hot shit in the Al Davis-John Madden-Ken Stabler years, but those dudes are all dead, and since those years the team has moved 3 times and won absolutely nothing. Just fuck off with the entitlement.
Blue chip picks have been a disaster, but the later rounds have been well above average. Problem is that in this league you can pick up mid level talent in free agency, you can't get pro bowl talent.

The Davis family are an ugly bunch, and the franchise should always be in SoCal, but we are where we are.

Anyway, you owe us 7, cheating fucks.

Mine was supposed to be round a mate’s tonight but fell down the stairs this morning and broke her foot. So I’ve been at her beck and call all day/night. Hoping the painkillers mean she’ll sleep for the next few hours 😂

Got both my nieces Allen tops that they’ve been wearing tonight!
Jeeeez hope she's alright mate!

I'll be cheering on the Bills here for sure mind fingers crossed for you.

Back