NFL 2021

Another good stop by the Raiders defence.
Bengals defence turn to stop in the Red Zone
Minus 16C in Buffalo:eek::eek:
By the standards of January weather in Buffalo, this is actually quite a nice day. Sure, it's cold, but it's not windy, and moreover, nothing is falling. Central and western New York is the snowiest populated place in the entire United States - think feet, not inches.

By the standards of January weather in Buffalo, this is actually quite a nice day. Sure, it's cold, but it's not windy, and moreover, nothing is falling. Central and western New York is the snowiest populated place in the entire United States - think feet, not inches.
My Cousins live in the New England area and they sometimes get big snowfalls

My Cousins live in the New England area and they sometimes get big snowfalls
Yeah, sometimes Vermont and NH get pretty big blasts too. It's just not as frequent. I mean, heck, the entire mid-Atlantic also gets snowfalls of more than a foot occasionally.

The average January in Syracuse - down the road from Buffalo and my mother's hometown - features 2 and a half feet of snow. Then 3 more feet in February. And almost all the rest of the time, the sky is an unrelenting gray color, like it looks like it's just about to snow. Going there in the summer is odd, as every store has a parking lot that's about twice is big as it needs to be. In the winter, it comes apparent why. It's a truly grim area of the world.

TBH, I find the most enjoyable football games to watch are the ones played in blizzards. It's also some of the most fun to play.

Last edited:

Back