NFL 2021

I had to watch it on BBC , will be getting an NFL pass next season, the host who was apparently Nat Coombs was excruciatingly boring.
Enjoyed the actual game though

I had to watch it on BBC , will be getting an NFL pass next season, the host who was apparently Nat Coombs was excruciatingly boring.
Enjoyed the actual game though
It's definitely worth having, this has been my first proper season for about 20 years and I decided to stump up for the game pass, it's really helpful for getting a true feel of what's going on around the NFL. Game in 40 is a fantastic feature, particularly when your team is playing on the west coast.

It's definitely worth having, this has been my first proper season for about 20 years and I decided to stump up for the game pass, it's really helpful for getting a true feel of what's going on around the NFL. Game in 40 is a fantastic feature, particularly when your team is playing on the west coast.

I'm in my 3rd year of gamepass....its superb..... if I have a busy week, I can do all if the games in " game in 40" mode .I.e. 40min highlights....well worth the investment

Back