NFL 2021

Right side of the line has been like that all year, Leatherwood has been another Mayock sub par reach.

Still though, cheating fucks owe us 7.
It's rather amusing that TV networks employ know-it-all fuckers who sit in judgment of every team's drafting decisions and tear them apart when they doesn't fit their own views, then when one of them (Mayock) gets hired to actually conduct a real team's draft - shocker! - he's terrible at it.

Last edited:
It's rather amusing that TV networks employ know-it-all fuckers who sit in judgment of every team's drafting decisions and tear them apart when they doesn't fit their own views, then when one of them (Mayock) gets hired to actually conduct a real team's draft and - shocker! - he's terrible at it.
Considering the level of picks he's had, he's been a disaster. 6 1st rounders in three years and you'd only really say Jacobs has performed. And even then he's a banged up RB. Best picks have been Renfrow and Crosby, a 3rd and 4th.

And remember, he gave up picks for mad man Antonio Brown.

Considering the level of picks he's had, he's been a disaster. 6 1st rounders in three years and you'd only really say Jacobs has performed. And even then he's a banged up RB. Best picks have been Renfrow and Crosby, a 3rd and 4th.

Crosby very good player

It's rather amusing that TV networks employ know-it-all fuckers who sit in judgment of every team's drafting decisions and tear them apart when they doesn't fit their own views, then when one of them (Mayock) gets hired to actually conduct a real team's draft - shocker! - he's terrible at it.

There are loads of ‘Top 10’ videos on TSN and that head coach rant ‘Who the hell is Mel Kiper anyway’ while they cut back to him in the studio is a glorious example of what a load of shit they chat.

You only need to look at the ‘experts’ comments on Brady for the past 10 years saying he is past it to see they know nowt

A lot of his picks smack of someone who thinks he's smarter than everyone else put together and needs to set trends, like he now needs to be some draft hipster.

But I view everything that franchise fails at through a lens of unabashed schadenfreude. So much of them is just awful, from the oleaginous halfwit inherited-wealth owner to the move to Las Vegas to hiring Jon Gruden to hiring Mayock to the weirdly arrogant attitude they have towards everything. Yeah, I get that the team was legit hot shit in the Al Davis-John Madden-Ken Stabler years, but those dudes are all dead, and since those years the team has moved 3 times and won absolutely nothing. Just fuck off with the entitlement.

I am not throwin' away my shot
I am not throwin' away my shot
Hey yo, I'm just like my country
I'm young, scrappy and hungry
And I'm not throwin' away my shot...

How's your heart rate @Steak Pie?
Got a little game and I take it to the park.
I don't care who plays
As long as the game is on.

Like a (slightly) overweight 48 year old man whose drank a little too much scotch.

CMON.

JUST WIN BABY.

Back