NFL 2020

I think we're gonna see him come back with the chip on his shoulder after Love got drafted.

One or more of the Packers receivers are going to have to show significant improvement for Rodgers to get back to something close to his best. The coaching team evidently have faith that can happen given their lack of focus on that position in the draft. Colour me sceptical.

One or more of the Packers receivers are going to have to show significant improvement for Rodgers to get back to something close to his best. The coaching team evidently have faith that can happen given their lack of focus on that position in the draft. Colour me sceptical.

He’s been a shadow of his former self last couple of seasons.
Used to love watching him but he’s been uninspiring.

Rodgers is a busted flush, yesterday’s man. Like Brady
I'm going to disagree with you on that one. Still think he has 3/4 years top production, he had similar problem as Brady last year in that his supporting cast was cack, They needed help at WR and went with a QB and a RB and HB..... They are done with Rodgers, and you will see that maybe not in this season, but they are grooming their QB draft pick to replace him. Rodgers though, is not done in the NFL

I'm going to disagree with you on that one. Still think he has 3/4 years top production, he had similar problem as Brady last year in that his supporting cast was cack, They needed help at WR and went with a QB and a RB and HB..... They are done with Rodgers, and you will see that maybe not in this season, but they are grooming their QB draft pick to replace him. Rodgers though, is not done in the NFL

I’d have him in Atlanta in a heartbeat

Now that Eli has retired, am hoping the giants get back to thinking about winning games again. Not holding out too much hope though. As long as the cowgirls, the eagles and 49ers don't win, that will do.

Brees gone and upset the majority of the roster :rolleyes: his comments not gone down well at all, and rightly so you’d say. Apparently having an ‘in-house meeting’ to try and solve the issues. FFS

Brees can fuck off. As a Saints fan (I guess with any american sports team really) you kind of knew he was a bit of a **** with his 'christian values' social conservative republicanism, but its easy to overlook it because he shut his mouth and you just see the athlete. He couldn't of picked a more obtuse moment to come out with those comments as well. Quite right he has been called out on it, but it might well of wrecked the season.

Brees can fuck off. As a Saints fan (I guess with any american sports team really) you kind of knew he was a bit of a **** with his christian values socially conservative republicanism, but its easy to overlook it because he shut his mouth and you see the preformerer and the athlete. Quite right he has been called out on it, but it might well of wrecked the season.

What has he said?

What has he said?

Did an interview yesterday saying how he doesn't believe in kneeling for the anthem, as it is disrespecting the american flag and his american grandfather who fought in the second world war.

I mean not only is he completely ignorent of the whole situation, not only is it a f***ing bad time to say that anyway, but the Saints actually have a number of outspoken political activists on the team - including his leading two wide receivers, his star running back and two of his defensive captains :lol:

Quite a number of his team have spoken out against him and called him out for it. He then released a terrible apology saying how hes a black ally and supports their struggle etc.. but yeah, not a good look.

Last edited:
Did an interview yesterday saying how he doesn't believe in kneeling for the anthem, as it is disrespecting the american flag and his american grandfather who fought in the second world war.

I mean not only is he completely ignorent of the whole situation, not only is it a f***ing bad time to say that anyway, but the Saints actually have a number of outspoken political activists on the team - including his leading two wide receivers, his star running back and two of his defensive captains :lol:

Quite a number of his team have spoken out against him and called him out for it. He then released a terrible apology saying how hes a black ally and supports their struggle etc.. but yeah, not a good look.

Likes of Marcus Davenport have came out and Terron Armsted have backed him after actually speaking to him. The team had an in-house meeting today. Also didn’t Brees help rebuild New Orleans after Katrina?

Demario Davis also said his apology showed true leadership and Cam Jordan responded on twitter saying ‘my team mates’.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes of Marcus Davenport have came out and Terron Armsted have backed him after actually speaking to him. The team had an in-house meeting today. Also didn’t Brees help rebuild New Orleans after Katrina?

Demario Davis also said his apology showed true leadership and Cam Jordan responded on twitter saying ‘my team mates’.

I mean yeah I guess the older guys on the team will see the sense in keeping this behind closed doors. Lattimore and Jenkins are still riled on social media though (understandably)

I mean he was a great hope post-Katrina and was a leader in the city. He’s absolutely loved in NOLA, but it doesn’t really change that his comments were stupid and ill timed.

I mean yeah I guess the older guys on the team will see the sense in keeping this behind closed doors. Lattimore and Jenkins are still riled on social media though (understandably)

I mean he was a great hope post-Katrina and was a leader in the city. He’s absolutely loved in NOLA, but it doesn’t really change that his comments were stupid and ill timed.

They are massively but at same time they’ll surely know him as a person and as a professional at this point and will build their relationship off this moving forward rather than an ignorant comment where he talked about what the flag means to him. I’m presuming they already have a prior relationship, I suppose they might not but it’s an emotive time at the moment and once the dust settles I’d be surprised if there’s issues for Brees in the NO locker room. They all seem to love him imo. You look at the reaction from the guys when he set the records the other year.

Seeing loads of people online wanting to see him brought down afew pegs and have him lose his job but I’d be amazed if it went that far.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are massively but at same time they’ll surely know him as a person and as a professional at this point and will build their relationship off this moving forward rather than an ignorant comment where he talked about what the flag means to him. I’m presuming they already have a prior relationship, I suppose they might not but it’s an emotive time at the moment and once the dust settles I’d be surprised if there’s issues for Brees in the NO locker room. They all seem to love him imo. You look at the reaction from the guys when he set the records the other year.

Seeing loads of people online wanting to see him brought down afew pegs and have him lose his job but I’d be amazed if it went that far.
What are your thoughts on Jake Fromms texts?

Aye really poor. Dunno what he meant, didn’t understand the lingo, could be an in joke between him and his pal or something but it does look really poor. I don’t understand Americans to be honest mate they completely baffle me a lot of the time. He’s a 20 year old kid from Deep South but I wouldn’t like to assume character because I don’t know anything about him but we also know how ingrained some cultures are in those parts of the country.

I’ve seen the Bills addressing it publicly and Lesley Fraiser speaking about it just before. I don’t think they should instantly just exile him and cut him to make him this symbol of hate but should be a team decision on his future where they speak to the staff and players. By the sounds of it they had a meeting today so no idea what was said there.

Brees can fuck off. As a Saints fan (I guess with any american sports team really) you kind of knew he was a bit of a **** with his 'christian values' social conservative republicanism, but its easy to overlook it because he shut his mouth and you just see the athlete. He couldn't of picked a more obtuse moment to come out with those comments as well. Quite right he has been called out on it, but it might well of wrecked the season.

Busted flush anyway, should have held on to Teddy.
Yesterday’s man

I think it's pretty poor form that they've come to public attention to be honest. They're historical and someone has leaked them now in the heightened emotional environment to paint him in a bad light.

I've probably said loads of things over texts with mates that if they were taken out of context could look horrible but would in no way represent how I actually feel.

Back