NFL 2020

I think the AFC East have hard match ups this year. Paired with the NFC west and also got the likes of KC on the schedule so it’ll be interesting to see what the division winner finishes on.

Welcome onboard :cool:

I agree and I think there are some really tough divisions this year.
Certainly the NFC & AFC South divisions look tough.
I do love watching the NFL though, no matter who’s playing.

I thought Brady showed huge signs of decline last season, I’m not sure the Bucks D will protect him anymore than the Patriots did.
I think a lot of that decline had to do with the fact that the weapons around him were nowhere near good enough.
I think the Patriots defense carried them last season and I also think Brady has declined but I think it is hard to see how much as that Patriots offense last season wasn't great and Brady didn't have the best options. It will be a defining season for Brady and I think he will be better with the Bucs offensive talent and I still think he will be a lot better than Winston. I guess we will find out.
I think classing it as a defining season for Brady (who has 9 super bowl appearances and 6 wins) is a bit rough, especially given his is my age.... Anything he does in Tampa is gravy. His legend is defined, Tampa for Brady is like Washington DC for Jordan.

Last edited:
They should have picked Tampa Bay
Apologies if you don't already know this but being on hard knocks actually has conditions associated with it. Don't have a 1st year coach / Haven't been to playoffs in past 2 years / Haven't been on Hard Knocks in past 10 years

Something along those lines anyway If I remember right

Last edited:
Apologies if you don't already know this but being on hard knocks actually has conditions associated with it. Don't have a 1st year coach / Haven't been to playoffs in past 2 years / Haven't been on Hard Knocks in past 10 years

Something along those lines anyway If I remember right

Aye you’re right. I forgot about the third one because the Rams were mentioned and they were on with Jeff Fisher when Goff was drafted. They must have put themselves forward along with the Chargers if it is an LA double as the chargers were play offs season before last.

I think a lot of that decline had to do with the fact that the weapons around him were nowhere near good enough.

I think classing it as a defining season for Brady (who has 9 super bowl appearances and 6 wins) is a bit rough, especially given his is my age.... Anything he does in Tampa is gravy. His legend is defined, Tampa for Brady is like Washington DC for Jordan.

I think his achievements speaks for itself and he will be remembered as one of the great quarterbacks if not the greatest. He is a true professional though and he will not want to leave Tampa without bringing some joy to the fans.

He has his critics who say he is finished because of last season which means even the greats don't escape criticism and he will want to prove them wrong. I don't think how he does at Tampa will define his career as he has nothing to prove in terms of that but it will define what he is still capable of.

I thought Brady showed huge signs of decline last season, I’m not sure the Bucks D will protect him anymore than the Patriots did.

I dont understand this comment. What do you mean when you say about the Bucs D not protecting him? Do you mean offensive line? If you mean D, then the only way they protect the offense is by getting them on the field. Last year the Patriots D was lights out and was turnover crazy getting the offense back on the field and dominating Time Of Possession. The Pats O-Line was poor and hit by injuries and this really hit the running game. However, in pass protection they were mostly good and didn't really affect the passing game as the Pats offense is quick hit, short passing game based on timing. Brady's problem was the complexity of the scheme which resulted in more often than not his receivers not being up to speed, not being on the same page and not being where they were meant to be. Brady also contributed to this by only attending mandatory camps in the off-season. With Gronk gone, there was only really Edleman who had any chemistry with him.

Last edited:
I dont understand this comment. What do you mean when you say about the Bucs D not protecting him? Do you mean offensive line? If you mean D, then the only way they protect the offense is by getting them on the field. Last year the Patriots D was lights out and was turnover crazy getting the offense back on the field and dominating Time Of Possession. The Pats O-Line was poor and hit by injuries and this really hit the running game. However, in pass protection they were mostly good and didn't really affect the passing game as the Pats offense is quick hit, short passing game based on timing. Brady's problem was the complexity of the scheme which resulted in more often than not his receivers not being up to speed, not being on the same page and not being where they were meant to be. Brady also contributed to this by only attending mandatory camps in the off-season. With Gronk gone, there was only really Edleman who had any chemistry with him.

Yea, sorry meant O line, can they protect Brady and give him time to find his receiver?
Seen the Bucks v Falcons last few years and as poor as we have been, Whinston never seem to have time to pick a pass, and invariably threw a pick.

Problem for Brady last year was, time and again he’d have no one open. Defences doubled up on Edelman and I honestly don’t think he trusted anyone else.

Tampa have got a lot more toys for him this year - will be interesting to see what he does

Browns to make the playoffs (3rd year in a row I've predicted this), Pats to finish 3rd in AFC East, Brady to flop in Tampa, pissed off Aaron Rodgers to reclaim rightful place as MVP.

Fuck me I hope the season happens...

Browns to make the playoffs (3rd year in a row I've predicted this), Pats to finish 3rd in AFC East, Brady to flop in Tampa, pissed off Aaron Rodgers to reclaim rightful place as MVP.

Fuck me I hope the season happens...

Rodgers is a busted flush, yesterday’s man. Like Brady

Back