NFL 2019

Jason Garrett must have something on Jerry Jones.
JJ has a big decision in what to do with Dak otherwise they could be crippled with a number of huge contracts. Can't see how they can give him 30mil + more … may be more beneficial to get a vet and pick one through the draft and utilise space of a rookie contract

JJ has a big decision in what to do with Dak otherwise they could be crippled with a number of huge contracts. Can't see how they can give him 30mil + more … may be more beneficial to get a vet and pick one through the draft and utilise space of a rookie contract
He's too inconsistent to get that sort of contract but wouldn't surprise me if Jones gave him a big contract. He was something like 13/31 before Bears played prevent defence.

He's too inconsistent to get that sort of contract but wouldn't surprise me if Jones gave him a big contract. He was something like 13/31 before Bears played prevent defence.

They're going to end up like the rams then and tied into too many big contracts. Wont end well with too much dead cap

Cowboys beat themselves there. Made trubisky look like a world beater.

Trubisky had a good game but some of the Cowboys tackling was awful.

Always nice to beat Americas team tho and still a huge ask to scrape a wild card place. We lost another big player too with Roquan Smith looking like he's out for the season.

Trubisky had a good game but some of the Cowboys tackling was awful.

Always nice to beat Americas team tho and still a huge ask to scrape a wild card place. We lost another big player too with Roquan Smith looking like he's out for the season.
You aren’t wrong about this tackling.
I don’t think the team has an offensive identity, which will come with Moore I think.
That along with a low amount of turnovers on d doesn’t help.

Unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility 49ers only end up making the playoffs via the wildcard round. Especially since they have the Saints in NO this weekend

Since going to the Saints in 2006 Brees has only won once at home in New Orleans against teams that have 10+ wins for the season. Really surprised me that one
What to watch tonight, Ravens Bills or 49ers Saints with Red zone on my phone?

Last edited:
What a disgrace the Browns are.

Smith lost his lass in a car crash on Sept 11 and left him with a newborn.

Now the Browns in all their wisdom have decided to cut him at Christmas. As if anyone would be in the right mindset to play to the best of their abilities after that.

What a right bunch of xxxxs the owners are.
Pretty poor that like.

You're the Pittington Falcons aren't you?
That's an interesting point of order in the 49ers/Saints game.

In a fake punt, at what point does the gunner become a receiver and is it fair to call pass interference on the covering DB.

Not watching so dunno what's happened, but I'm guessing if the ball has been thrown there can be pass interference?

Back