NFL 2019

New England having a mare here - looks like when they play a team with a great offense that can score some points on them they struggle.

Its a weird league as they have a great record but on looking they have played pretty much all the awful teams so their record doesn't reflect how good/bad they are.

From what I have seen the last few weeks I would go with Ravens v Saints in the Superbowl

New England having a mare here - looks like when they play a team with a great offense that can score some points on them they struggle.

Its a weird league as they have a great record but on looking they have played pretty much all the awful teams so their record doesn't reflect how good/bad they are.

From what I have seen the last few weeks I would go with Ravens v Saints in the Superbowl

Defensive side isn't the problem right now. They've given up 14 through a half and gave up 10 and 9 the last two weeks. That 3 on their side looks pretty conspicuous, though.

Last edited:
Wow that was impressive. I think the patriots will finally have to pass on the baton now. How do you move on from Tom Brady but he seems to be holding them back right now

Wow that was impressive. I think the patriots will finally have to pass on the baton now. How do you move on from Tom Brady but he seems to be holding them back right now

Disagree he cant pass to himself, hes got no options. Teams are doubling JE and saying to the other receivers beat us to the ball. Hes a bellend but Antonio Brown would be really helpful right now.

At home they are a pretty difficult team to defeat however their record has to be taken into account they share a division with Miami, NY Jets and Bills (although they still seem to be under the radar with the record they have).

You can get at them now though (especially when playing away) and imo there's probably 5 or 6 better teams around them in the league. BB schemes have to be taken into account but they're not the force they were a few years ago.

Big result for both teams that , in two very different ways.
Ravens now looking like No1 AFC seeding and 49ers could well surrender their No 1 NFC seed to Seahawks / Saints
Unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility 49ers only end up making the playoffs via the wildcard round. Especially since they have the Saints in NO this weekend

Unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility 49ers only end up making the playoffs via the wildcard round. Especially since they have the Saints in NO this weekend

That’s a huge game for them and then they have to play Seahawks away last game, so there’s every chance they could end up in the wildcard games

That’s a huge game for them and then they have to play Seahawks away last game, so there’s every chance they could end up in the wildcard games
Absolutely, especially with h2h record coming into play there. If the Vikes win tonight I think it muddies it even more tbh. Impossible to call it within the NFC

Disagree he cant pass to himself, hes got no options. Teams are doubling JE and saying to the other receivers beat us to the ball. Hes a bellend but Antonio Brown would be really helpful right now.

Funny old game. When they traded for Brown their receiving core looked absolutely loaded. AB, Flash, Edelman, Dorsett plus White with Harry on IR. Press were calling it the most stacked group Brady had ever had. Just shows how quick things can change/unravel!

Funny old game. When they traded for Brown their receiving core looked absolutely loaded. AB, Flash, Edelman, Dorsett plus White with Harry on IR. Press were calling it the most stacked group Brady had ever had. Just shows how quick things can change/unravel!

It really is! Be interesting to see how BB fixes it

What a disgrace the Browns are.

Smith lost his lass in a car crash on Sept 11 and left him with a newborn.

Now the Browns in all their wisdom have decided to cut him at Christmas. As if anyone would be in the right mindset to play to the best of their abilities after that.

What a right bunch of xxxxs the owners are.

Huge game for the Bears tonight. Although they have been abysmal most of this season, the offence is starting to play a bit better and a win keeps the wildcard hope's alive and sets up an even bigger game against the Pack the week after.

Fking come on Chicago.......

Huge game for the Bears tonight. Although they have been abysmal most of this season, the offence is starting to play a bit better and a win keeps the wildcard hope's alive and sets up an even bigger game against the Pack the week after.

Fking come on Chicago.......

Cowboys have lost to every decent team they've faced this season. Only beaten the Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Lions and Dolphins. Surprised the Bears are home underdogs.

Cowboys have lost to every decent team they've faced this season. Only beaten the Redskins, Giants, Eagles, Lions and Dolphins. Surprised the Bears are home underdogs.

Their front four are very good and against our very shaky O line that means pressure on Trubisky which wont end well. I'm not expecting the Bears to score a lot of points from the pass.

On the other side if Elliott gets the Cowboys running game going against a defence missing Trevethan and Hicks, it will be a long night for the Bears.

I was reading earlier the Bears and the Cowboys are one of the worst teams at field goals between 30-40 yards too. Could end up at nil-nil this

Their front four are very good and against our very shaky O line that means pressure on Trubisky which wont end well. I'm not expecting the Bears to score a lot of points from the pass.

On the other side if Elliott gets the Cowboys running game going against a defence missing Trevethan and Hicks, it will be a long night for the Bears.

I was reading earlier the Bears and the Cowboys are one of the worst teams at field goals between 30-40 yards too. Could end up at nil-nil this
Trubisky putting together a nice opening drive there then a poor decision and throw and gets picked off, must be canny frustrating watching him play every week. Edit: just watched it again and christ who was he even aiming at?

Last edited:
Trubisky putting together a nice opening drive there then a poor decision and throw and gets picked off, must be canny frustrating watching him play every week. Edit: just watched it again and christ who was he even aiming at?

I honestly think he might have been just throwing it away.

Now THAT was a beauty of a throw from Trubisky. Between two Cowboys.

Last edited:

Back