NFL 2019

Booing the Pats off?

WTaF? :lol: :lol:

Were they booing the team or the refs :lol: … It was indeed the wrong call on the main talking point of that game but the refs did have a mare full stop and cost Chiefs too. Just bad all round no matter what you think of them.

Not sure what I like more mind, the refs costing the game or the fact that after this weekend truth is the Patriots are probably no longer even the best team in the AFC East never mind the NFL :lol:

Another fantasy loss for the defending champions in the Blep league capping off a poor year (American Nightmares), I’ve put up some decent totals anarl and still been getting the doors blown off. Don’t want to blame anyone but 100% of that goes to the commissioner for changing to PPR ;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont even care about the play offs. The thing they said couldn't be done. 14-0.
In my other league I'm 12 -2.
Total season record 26-2.
Play off wins will be 0

Another fantasy loss for the defending champions in the Blep league capping off a poor year (American Nightmares), I’ve put up some decent totals anarl and still been getting the doors blown off. Don’t want to blame anyone but 100% of that goes to the commissioner for changing to PPR ;):lol:
i'm only 30 aheads, you still have 120 minutes to play.
I dont even care about the play offs. The thing they said couldn't be done. 14-0.
In my other league I'm 12 -2.
Total season record 26-2.
Play off wins will be 0
Defoe lions??
unbelivable season, do all the teams enter into one big game?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Back