NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerrin - entertaining 2nd half that but made hard work of it.
Didn't Watson have a big comeback to win the national championship for Clemson right before the draft too? Looking back how was he not the consensus number 1?

I think he was the only Heisman nomination out of the three but from what I remember I think the consensus was it was only an average draft class for QBs.

Both him and Mahones look the real deal tho.

Last edited:
Late night tonight. Hopefully the Bills are up 50 at HT and I can get some sleep

Gerrin - entertaining 2nd half that but made hard work of it.

I think he was the only Heisman nomination out of the three but from what I remember I think the consensus was it was only an average draft class for QBs.

Both him and Mahones look the real deal tho.
Remember reading at the time that it was a poor QB year. That's why the Browns went for Garrett. Watson and Mahomes do look really good. No doubt they'd have turned to shit if the Browns had gone for them!
Remember reading at the time that it was a poor QB year. That's why the Browns went for Garrett. Watson and Mahomes do look really good. No doubt they'd have turned to shit if the Browns had gone for them!
Mental looking at the draft that Kamara went at 67 and Hunt at 86!

Last edited:
Hmmm I like the Bills but there's a slim chance we can catch them (they have a tough run in) but then I hate the Cowboys...Haway the Bills!

Just in from work and got confused with all the games today as didnt realise it was a bank holiday type scenario 😂😂

Its an enjoyable game but have been spoiled by watching the ravens these last 2 weeks - Jackson is on another level when it comes to entertainament value

A bit of a coming out party and statement win from the Bills on Primetime. Still some way off being contenders, but boy that was good.

Allen was great throughout, and Oliver was immense in the first half, showing exactly why he was a first round pick.

Big fan of him and even traded Baker in my dynasty league to get him. Got the ability to make big plays downfield and has a decent rushing floor vs most QBs.

Singletary has been a big addition though and is performing well by all accounts. suspect you'll make the OL a priority in the off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back