NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niners D so strong in the trenches...and in cover.

Offensively, having Kittle back gives them serious edge.

Fucks sake I'd just written a nice reply saying we'd had an 8 minute drive ending in a score to make it a game. 2 plays later George Kittle for a million yards and a touchdown.

You're right about their D, remind me of the defence they had under Harbaugh, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis etc.

Can't stand Sherman mind.

Fucks sake I'd just written a nice reply saying we'd had an 8 minute drive ending in a score to make it a game. 2 plays later George Kittle for a million yards and a touchdown.

You're right about their D, remind me of the defence they had under Harbaugh, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis etc.

😀

Agree on the d...and by gawd I cannot abide Sherman

That's a statement win, just woke up early before work.to watch it and cant believe how amazing our defence played. Just didn't give Rodgers an inch all game long.

Another 2 tough games coming up though

That's a statement win, just woke up early before work.to watch it and cant believe how amazing our defence played. Just didn't give Rodgers an inch all game long.

Absolutely huge games , especially with the Seahawks breathing down their neck

It’s funny as the first SB I watched over here was eagles win over patriots where there was about a billion yards for each team and last year the teams with the best offense seemed to be the way to go but this year the defence seems to have taken over.

Absolutely huge games , especially with the Seahawks breathing down their neck

Really irritating that we had a kick to beat the seahawks too , could have been pretty much over at 11 0
It’s funny as the first SB I watched over here was eagles win over patriots where there was about a billion yards for each team and last year the teams with the best offense seemed to be the way to go but this year the defence seems to have taken over.

I always think a great defence will win you a game over the best offence.

Love the Sherm me like :cool:

That was some football lesson. This whole season has been an amazing turn around.

don’t forget the dirty birds 😅

Just back from work to see Baltimore 2 scores up. I didn’t see them early in the season but the last few games I have seen they look unstoppable and they smashed the patriots whose defence looks like being one of the best of all time. Really look forward to seeing them now
Man vs boys tonight and the rams were awesome last year. 49ers and the Seahawks look competitive but otherwise it’s AFC all the way

Last edited:
Its come out since that John Fox and QB coach Dave Ragone wanted to draft Watson. Trubisky was GM Ryan Pace's pick and it's looking like an awful decision.

Didn't Watson have a big comeback to win the national championship for Clemson right before the draft too? Looking back how was he not the consensus number 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back