NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been foaming about this all afternoon. Giants v Browns might be tasty later this year if we haven't shat the bed by then

Don't think Giants play Browns until 2020, at least that's what all on Twitter are saying.

But aye, I agree, he's insufferable Mayfield. Obviously a good QB but so full of himself, I cannot stand him. You can be outspoken and speak your mind, and not be a bellend.

The whole Cleveland thing is doing my head in - I was all for them after the shit they've went through, but at the minute you'd think they were Superbowl champions the way they go on, Mayfield in particular.

Don't think Giants play Browns until 2020, at least that's what all on Twitter are saying.

But aye, I agree, he's insufferable Mayfield. Obviously a good QB but so full of himself, I cannot stand him. You can be outspoken and speak your mind, and not be a bellend.

The whole Cleveland thing is doing my head in - I was all for them after the shit they've went through, but at the minute you'd think they were Superbowl champions the way they go on, Mayfield in particular.
Said that the press twisted his words:

Not sure if it's backtracking or some reporter just hungry for a controversial news story.

College season starts this Saturday.

Miami Hurricane @ Florida Gators
Live on BT Sports ESPN.
Midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Much love for NCAAF in this thread?

Live on BT Sports ESPN.

Do BT Sports ESPN have a highlights programme or do they only show live matches?

Live on BT Sports ESPN.

I’m going to a game next week!

Florida State seminoles v Boise State at Jacksonville.

Never been to a college game, my US mate prefers FS to the NFL

What's happening with the SMB NFL Masters League, we doing a live draft or an offline one? Need to do some prep to defend my regular season title, and turn it into an overall title!

Same question for the 'SMB League' (not sure who the commissioner of that one is?)

Everyone signed up for this season for The Masters, draft is set for Tuesday before the season opener.

I’m going to a game next week!

Florida State seminoles v Boise State at Jacksonville.

Never been to a college game, my US mate prefers FS to the NFL

My US mates are the same College Football means so much more to them than the NFL. You only have to look at the size of some college stadia to realise how big college football is

Super Blep 47 League

Springfield Spungos - Steak Pie
Mackem Pack - @scott934
American Nightmares - @Johnsafc
Billy’s Mackem Dolphins - @Billy The Kid
Darnold Schwarzeneggers - @Morny
Wiggys Waivers - @wigs
Pittington Falcons - @stretch
South Shicago Bears - @RokerLegend
Inglorious Staffords - @Northern
Defoe Lions - @mogget
Valyrian Steelers - @ChrisAshley
Moorside Mammoths – @J_169

Draft is set for Monday 2nd September at 8pm, standard online draft (random order, snake). I've changed the scoring system to standard PPR settings, so this year there is a point for every reception and for kickoff and punt returns. Anyone suggesting any changes or wants to move the draft, we'll do it on a majority basis.

SMB NFL Masters

Springfield Spungos - @Steak Pie
Mackem Jet - @Morny
Justified And Ancient – @John Kay Fan Club
Schaubshank Redemption - @Northern

Draft is set for Tuesday 3rd September at 8pm. Everything as per last season. As above, if you fancy changing owt, speak up!

Can't wait for the start of the season now and the Wembley games. Currently working my way through the Raiders' Hard Knocks and Panthers' All Or Nothing series.

Super Blep 47 League

Springfield Spungos - Steak Pie
Mackem Pack - @scott934
American Nightmares - @Johnsafc
Billy’s Mackem Dolphins - @Billy The Kid
Darnold Schwarzeneggers - @Morny
Wiggys Waivers - @wigs
Inglorious Staffords - @Northern
Defoe Lions - @mogget
Valyrian Steelers - @ChrisAshley
Moorside Mammoths – @J_169

Draft is set for Monday 2nd September at 8pm, standard online draft (random order, snake). I've changed the scoring system to standard PPR settings, so this year there is a point for every reception and for kickoff and punt returns. Anyone suggesting any changes or wants to move the draft, we'll do it on a majority basis.

SMB NFL Masters

Springfield Spungos - @Steak Pie
Mackem Jet - @Morny
Justified And Ancient – @John Kay Fan Club
Schaubshank Redemption - @Northern

Draft is set for Tuesday 3rd September at 8pm. Everything as per last season. As above, if you fancy changing owt, speak up!

The PPR settings. If I have the defence of a team and a player on the D returns a punt for a TD do I get the points?

The PPR settings. If I have the defence of a team and a player on the D returns a punt for a TD do I get the points?

D gets the points as per normal, players get 1 point per 10 return yards and 6 for a TD.

Just makes the player pool a bit deeper for a 12 player league.

D gets the points as per normal, players get 1 point per 10 return yards and 6 for a TD.

Just makes the player pool a bit deeper for a 12 player league.

sound but just not if a member of the D returns a punt for a TD?

Double bubble if you've got both the D and the player.

Rest so say I have the Buffalo D & Micah Hyde returns a punt for a TD. Would I get points for the punt return TD as I have the buffalo D.

Live on BT Sports ESPN.

Yeah always had an interest in Texas Longhorns and went to see them play Oklahoma in Dallas in front of over 100k people a few years back. Expected to do pretty well this year!

Hard to see past Clemson or Bama again though really. Lawrence and Tua are the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back