NFL 2019

I've still got a feeling McCoy gets traded, especially if Singletary comes through. Wade making the roster on Special Teams would make sense if they go in that direction.

I would be amazed after all the talk from pre season. Actually think McCoy will have a good year behind a much better O-line too, McCoy was bad but the O-line was the worst in the league. The likes of Mills, Groy & Bodine 🤢

Got Andre Roberts for special teams too!

just watched the first episode. That rookie no 24 (can't remember his name). What a pure twat! The scene in the restaurant with Derek Carr was cringeworthy. See Ollie from last chance U made a brief appearance. Couldn't even manage a week. Think they want their career handed to them!
That rookie was an absolute bellend especially the way he was talking to Gruden I hope he's just acting up for the cameras. Ollie has zero motivation in him and doesn't seem the brightest, sad really given the story of his upbringing.

Ronald Ollie didn’t last long. Hasn’t matured from his Last Chance U days :lol:

Bit disappointed for him though.

That rookie was an absolute bellend especially the way he was talking to Gruden I hope he's just acting up for the cameras. Ollie has zero motivation in him and doesn't seem the brightest, sad really given the story of his upbringing.
Sad that he obviously just can't be arsed! Put a bit of effort in, get a contract and your set for life! He's wasted loads of chances, will end up in a shit job or even worse now!

Antonio Brown is apparently refusing to play this season if he isn't allowed to wear his old helmet, which no longer fits into NFLs safety procedures.

:lol::lol::lol:

Antonio Brown is apparently refusing to play this season if he isn't allowed to wear his old helmet, which no longer fits into NFLs safety procedures.

:lol::lol::lol:
@MikeSilver
11) Shortly thereafter, Brown stormed out of the facility in protest. Later that day, Raiders officials found video footage of Rodgers, during the Green Bay Packers’ OTA session, wearing an approved-model helmet and texted it to Brown...

@MikeSilver

12) The following day, Brown showed up in Alameda and acted like nothing had happened, accepting the new helmet from an equipment manager without protest and completing the workout...

@MikeSilver
13) However, sometime in the next couple of weeks, Brown once again tried to take the field with his old helmet, which he had since had repainted with colors approximating—but not completely mimicking—the Raiders’ silver-and-black design...

What a legend :lol:

What's happening with the SMB NFL Masters League, we doing a live draft or an offline one? Need to do some prep to defend my regular season title, and turn it into an overall title!

Same question for the 'SMB League' (not sure who the commissioner of that one is?)

I thought he was crossing a line mentioning Carrs contract/money but Carr handled it well.

Apparently can play but if doesn't make the 53 then goes back to pathway squad.
Is he playing proper American football or college/second string stuff?

Have no interest in NFL but have seen a few clips of wade tearing up the pitch and just wished he had stuck to RU.

Will he be on much money atm?

Is he playing proper American football or college/second string stuff?

Have no interest in NFL but have seen a few clips of wade tearing up the pitch and just wished he had stuck to RU.

Will he be on much money atm?

Playing in the NFL but taking to the field in the 4th quarter so a lot of players on the field that won’t make the team/battling to make it onto the roster.

He’s on the international pathway program so won’t be on a lot.

What's happening with the SMB NFL Masters League, we doing a live draft or an offline one? Need to do some prep to defend my regular season title, and turn it into an overall title!

Same question for the 'SMB League' (not sure who the commissioner of that one is?)
@Dr Pepper wasnt this your baby?

“I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones,” Mayfield said when a Sportscenter segment about the Giants aired during one of his interviews with the magazine. “Blows my mind. ... Some people overthink it. That’s where people go wrong. They forget you’ve gotta win.”

This little prick is going to be insufferable if the Browns are successful :lol: You'd think he'd actually achieved something in the NFL talking about other quarterbacks like that.

“I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones,” Mayfield said when a Sportscenter segment about the Giants aired during one of his interviews with the magazine. “Blows my mind. ... Some people overthink it. That’s where people go wrong. They forget you’ve gotta win.”

This little prick is going to be insufferable if the Browns are successful :lol: You'd think he'd actually achieved something in the NFL talking about other quarterbacks like that.

Awful if he’s ripping on someone else in his position like that if it’s all in context. Just setting himself up for a big fall if he does shite

Have been foaming about this all afternoon. Giants v Browns might be tasty later this year if we haven't shat the bed by then

Back