NFL 2019

Rest so say I have the Buffalo D & Micah Hyde returns a punt for a TD. Would I get points for the punt return TD as I have the buffalo D.

You can't have Hyde as an individual player as he's a safety, so your D scores 6.

Lets say you're playing John Brown in one of your receiver slots and he makes a 74 yard TD return....

D - 6 points for a TD
Brown - 7.4 points for the yards, 6 points for the TD

So 19.4 points.

You can't have Hyde as an individual player as he's a safety, so your D scores 6.

Lets say you're playing John Brown in one of your receiver slots and he makes a 74 yard TD return....

D - 6 points for a TD
Brown - 7.4 points for the yards, 6 points for the TD

So 19.4 points.

Ta

Super Blep 47 League

Springfield Spungos - Steak Pie
Mackem Pack - @scott934
American Nightmares - @Johnsafc
Billy’s Mackem Dolphins - @Billy The Kid
Darnold Schwarzeneggers - @Morny
Wiggys Waivers - @wigs
Pittington Falcons - @stretch
South Shicago Bears - @RokerLegend
Inglorious Staffords - @Northern
Defoe Lions - @mogget
Valyrian Steelers - @ChrisAshley
Moorside Mammoths – @J_169

Draft is set for Monday 2nd September at 8pm, standard online draft (random order, snake). I've changed the scoring system to standard PPR settings, so this year there is a point for every reception and for kickoff and punt returns. Anyone suggesting any changes or wants to move the draft, we'll do it on a majority basis.

SMB NFL Masters

Springfield Spungos - @Steak Pie
Mackem Jet - @Morny
Justified And Ancient – @John Kay Fan Club
Schaubshank Redemption - @Northern
South Shicago Bears - @RokerLegend
Pittington Falcons - @stretch

Draft is set for Tuesday 3rd September at 8pm. Everything as per last season. As above, if you fancy changing owt, speak up!

I've been kicked?!

Crazy news about Andrew Luck, Colts would have been my pick for the AFC this year. Genuinely astonishing, although fair play to him sounds like he didn't enjoy football at all anymore.

Crazy news about Andrew Luck, Colts would have been my pick for the AFC this year. Genuinely astonishing, although fair play to him sounds like he didn't enjoy football at all anymore.

Woah, strange timing!

Really weird timing, after all the work he put in to come back from that shoulder injury the Colts finally give him a good O line they get to the play offs and then he decides to retire pre season, got to be more to it.

I am looking into buying my first NFL jersey and was wondering what size to get. I am 5ft 7 and around 70kg (11st). I am unsure what the fit will be like and I ain't into baggy shirts. Hope someone on here can help? Thanks in advance.

I am looking into buying my first NFL jersey and was wondering what size to get. I am 5ft 7 and around 70kg (11st). I am unsure what the fit will be like and I ain't into baggy shirts. Hope someone on here can help? Thanks in advance.

Even a small mens size will be quite baggy on you most likely. I'm 5ft 6 & 10 stone ish and mine fits awful on me.

Only pre season but I'm really optimistic about the Steelers defence, one of the best front 7's in the league and Devin Bush looks a straight replacement for Shazier.

That one came right out of the blue.
Mind they’ve been poor pre-season.

No AB though
Good defence > Elite wide receiver/running back. We won fuck all with AB, Juju should be able to step up and Washington has had a good pre season some questions marks like if the secondary can improve and whether we'll have enough depth in the wide receivers but I'm far more positive about this season than last.

Back