NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is left for Cam Newton to go? Patriots maybe? Chargers?

Same for Jameis Winston, led the league in yards last season, probably not be starting for anybody in September.

Chargers apparently going with Tyrod Taylor..Newton is a fkn arsehole but when he’s fit he’s some QB.

Chargers apparently going with Tyrod Taylor..Newton is a fkn arsehole but when he’s fit he’s some QB.

Chargers have a good team, they'd be daft to waste a year with Tyrod Taylor. Especially when they're gonna have to try and attract new fans to that massive stadium they're gonna be playing in. Seems they tried for Brady too.

100% agree about Cam Newton, that year he won MVP he was ridiculous.

Chargers have a good team, they'd be daft to waste a year with Tyrod Taylor. Especially when they're gonna have to try and attract new fans to that massive stadium they're gonna be playing in. Seems they tried for Brady too.

100% agree about Cam Newton, that year he won MVP he was ridiculous.

Might be that the Chargers have the 6th draft pick..Justin Herbert might still be available then.

Thrilled with the Vikings replacing Linval Joseph with Michael Pierce. 5 years younger and gives them a little more flexibility in the draft. Seems like the Rams D is going to see significant decline after all of their losses on that side of the ball.

Rams have released Gurley, shows how quick RBs can go from great to bad in a short space of time and why you shouldn't give them big contracts as harsh as that is to the RBs.

Was hoping Brady would stay at the patriots. Hadn’t really seen a lot from him in the games against us and if they get someone more dynamic I can only imagine they’d improve. Wish Bill would do one instead.

The Bills assembling a sneaky good team on D aswell. Imagine they’ll draft a pash rusher with their second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping Brady would stay at the patriots. Hadn’t really seen a lot from him in the games against us and if they get someone more dynamic I can only imagine they’d improve. Wish Bill would do one instead.

The Bills assembling a sneaky good team on D aswell. Imagine they’ll draft a pash rusher with their second.

Ha ha - I remember when 'The Bear Slayer' Brett Favre left the Pack and thinking thank christ some parity might be restored in the NFC North....

They'll probably get Cam Newton he'll recover from his injuries and they'll dominate for the next 10 years again.

Rams have released Gurley, shows how quick RBs can go from great to bad in a short space of time and why you shouldn't give them big contracts as harsh as that is to the RBs.
Just announced that he is going to Atlanta one a 1 year deal. That NFC South is stacked now.

@Northern Wormley any good? I'm guessing since the Ravens let him go to a rival for a 5th round pick the answers no :lol: Also signed Ebron desperately needed a TE and I think he'll do well for Roethlisberger in the same way he did for Luck.

@Northern Wormley any good? I'm guessing since the Ravens let him go to a rival for a 5th round pick the answers no :lol: Also signed Ebron desperately needed a TE and I think he'll do well for Roethlisberger in the same way he did for Luck.

I'm not surprised he's gone but I am that its to yourselves :lol: … Was basically way down the pecking order with the arrival of Calais Campbell/Michael Brockers and that's before Brandon Williams and resigning of Jihad Ward. A 5th for a rotational DE, almost as bad as the Vikings giving us one for a K/P ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back