NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy to have sealed 2nd spot in the Masters after a poor start. Zeke and McCaffrey have been Gods for me in both leagues.

And while we're here........

You wot mate? :D

:lol: ... my form went drastically downhill after that but made the play-offs and it happens to be vs you this week :cool: ... enjoy the season while it lasts!

Was gutted in my dynasty league though as lost out on a playoff place to Kittles performance weekend past. When have TE's this season ever put up 210 yards!

:lol: ... my form went drastically downhill after that but made the play-offs and it happens to be vs you this week :cool: ... enjoy the season while it lasts!

Was gutted in my dynasty league though as lost out on a playoff place to Kittles performance weekend past. When have TE's this season ever put up 210 yards!
Before Kittle it had only happened 4 times in the history of the NFL that a tight end had went over 200 yards.

Just imagine if they threw to him in the second half ...

5 yards short of setting the record and Shanahan basically told him as much when giving him the game ball, twat :lol:

Didn't realise he got to within 5 yards. Seen some of their game and they barely seemed to throw it second half. Bet he was gutted

Home teams announced for London:

Bucs
Rams
Chargers
Jags

Just looked and if we take our rightful crown as Kings of the NFC North we will have an away game v the Rams.....Ha’way The Commish

Last edited:
Home teams announced for London:

Bucs
Rams
Chargers
Jags

Just looked and if we take our rightful crown as Kings of the NFC North we will have an away game v the Rams.....Ha’way The Commish

I heard part of the Falcons deal to get this years Super Bowl was they had to play a London game.

Hope it still happens and we are the road team.

Divisional tie v Bucks would be interesting

I heard part of the Falcons deal to get this years Super Bowl was they had to play a London game.

Hope it still happens and we are the road team.

Divisional tie v Bucks would be interesting

I suspect they'll just be deferring it for a later year, they still have Chargers, Rams and Raiders forced to play a home game for now so taking advantage of that.

Aye definitely, kinda feel like the Chargers are a more complete team, but the Chiefs offence is so good to make it not matter, shame about Hunt mind.

Gonna need Tyreek the freak to have a big game vs the American Nightmares too!

Yeah I really like the Chargers too. Missing Gordon is a killer though, they really haven't look the same team in the 2 games without him (one was the London game iirc). Still won like but he's just an extra dimension. I noticed the Chiefs are activating Kelvin benjiman tonight so will be interesting to see what exactly he puts up here.

I'm going to run both starting running backs tonight in the hope there's a big screen game, Melvin Gordon has been my team this year though. If I remember right, Tyreek absolutely killed me in our first match up this season in week 1. That was also against the Chargers... :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that result has certainly made it interesring. Seems like all the top offences (and favourites) have lost a game to a big conference rival in the last week or 2.

Hard to see a clear favourite anymore.

Watch Mahones for the first time last night, well the first half till I went to bed.
He’s very good, but does he throw the ball too hard?
I thought when he connects with his receiver, or Kelse it looks great but a few times it was past them or hit them like a torpedo?
He’s obvs a major talent, just an observation from someone who watches Matt Ryan throwing dolly’s to the opposition every week

Well that result has certainly made it interesring. Seems like all the top offences (and favourites) have lost a game to a big conference rival in the last week or 2.

Hard to see a clear favourite anymore.

Can't see the Chiefs getting to the Superbowl, they just can't defend well enough against better teams

Chiefs losing another close game to a good side. Pats, Rams & now Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back