NFL 2018

Evening all. I haven’t been around much

However tonight, I’ve backed develin, Kelce, Hopkins anytime and was waiting for zeke to win £80 for £3

Unlikely now, Dallas will go for a fg to win

Also @Chappers. I’m a pat but that was unreal and to be fair deserved

Thought you were a bear?

What an affect cooper has had on Dallas

Christ this is killing me. Zeke getting it but unable to really get away

This could be my win of the season

Bloody hell stopped by the eagles at 3 and 1

Fourth down upcoming gamble here

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to be up at 5:30 tomorrow so hope I’m waking up to a Bears win.

Freezing temperatures in Chicago so hopefully the LA boys will struggle but I can’t see how we are going to stop Gurley after we let Barkley run all over us last week.

I saw that. I don’t believe it ends like that for Dallas

A deflected catch to cooper

My bet flat

Thought I'd take the piss in fantasy because I've already secured 2nd seed. Put a dodgy team out to be clever. Benched Cooper and he's only got 40 odd points :lol::lol::lol:

He will duff it for me in the main game next week anarl I know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew Boswell would miss, useless bastard has now cost us 3 games this season.

I noticed a few times we had players losing their footing on that pitch. Looked absolutely horrendous in the past too. Mind you Boswell’s form is inexcusable this season he’s been f***ing dogshit there’s no way he should be missing these extra points and FGs as often as he has done

Need a huge response now in the next two games. Absolute must win against the Pats.

I noticed a few times we had players losing their footing on that pitch. Looked absolutely horrendous in the past too. Mind you Boswell’s form is inexcusable this season he’s been f***ing dogshit there’s no way he should be missing these extra points and FGs as often as he has done

Need a huge response now in the next two games. Absolute must win against the Pats.
Pissed away the last 3 games, should have won all 3 and now can't see us getting to the play offs now got a feeling the Ravens will win the last 3 games.

Boswell is statistically the worst kicker in the nfl but i think with his contract he got if we cut it'll cost us another players salary. No idea why Tomlin didn't bring Ben in until we were down.

Bears looked dominant last night against the Rams. Wouldn't trust Trubisky to win me a game though

Back