NFL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the Chiefs getting to the Superbowl, they just can't defend well enough against better teams

Maybe you're right but they did intercept Rivers a couple times and get good field position for their offence. Tyreek Hill did very little, except for let an easy TD hit him in the face, which sadly reflects on my fantasy team.

Maybe you're right but they did intercept Rivers a couple times and get good field position for their offence. Tyreek Hill did very little, except for let an easy TD hit him in the face, which sadly reflects on my fantasy team.
He's playing with an injury, think that and losing Hunt is going to ruin their chances of a superbowl.

He's playing with an injury, think that and losing Hunt is going to ruin their chances of a superbowl.

Injuries are massive killers for teams which is why I ended up surprised with the Eagles last year. The Chiefs don't have a defence to get injured to start off with and as phenomenal as the attack they have is offences don't usually compensate that much for a really shit defence which not only gives up huge amounts of yards but points as well.
You can usually see two or three stand out teams by now and you can normally guarantee they'll be in the divisional finals come the middle of January but it's all up for grabs this year. The form teams are probably the Cowboys and Chargers but I can't see them both reaching the Superbowl but I could be wrong. The Chargers have probably the better chance due to being in the AFC which doesn't look as strong plus they have a decent at m offense and defense, neither is great but both are close to the to teams. In the NFC the Cowboys may be the form team but they have the Bears, Saints, Rams and probably the Seahawks who are coming coming into form to contend with.
Can see some close play-off games coming up.

Injuries are massive killers for teams which is why I ended up surprised with the Eagles last year. The Chiefs don't have a defence to get injured to start off with and as phenomenal as the attack they have is offences don't usually compensate that much for a really shit defence which not only gives up huge amounts of yards but points as well.
You can usually see two or three stand out teams by now and you can normally guarantee they'll be in the divisional finals come the middle of January but it's all up for grabs this year. The form teams are probably the Cowboys and Chargers but I can't see them both reaching the Superbowl but I could be wrong. The Chargers have probably the better chance due to being in the AFC which doesn't look as strong plus they have a decent at m offense and defense, neither is great but both are close to the to teams. In the NFC the Cowboys may be the form team but they have the Bears, Saints, Rams and probably the Seahawks who are coming coming into form to contend with.
Can see some close play-off games coming up.
Also forgot to add for as good a coach Andy Reid is for whatever reason his teams always come up short in the play offs, would like to see Rivers get a ring but can see the Patriots once again getting to the Superbowl.

Just seen that the Texans are in 4th quarter now against the Jets up 26-22 & then the Browns are on after against the Bengals.

How come there's games tonight?

Shame about the result, but really enjoyed that (a loss is easier when there's no playoff implications).

Thought it was Darnold's best game by a mile, and we showed a lot of spirit. If Hopkins wasn't, basically, an extra terrestrial, we'd have beat a playoff team.

Aslong as they don't do Brown like things this Browns team should make the play offs next season.
Hopefully be better now they've got rid of hue! Maybe could have made the play offs this year if they'd got rid earlier. Lost a few tight games as the start of the season. Bengals have lost every game since he went there!

Shame about the result, but really enjoyed that (a loss is easier when there's no playoff implications).

Thought it was Darnold's best game by a mile, and we showed a lot of spirit. If Hopkins wasn't, basically, an extra terrestrial, we'd have beat a playoff team.

Darnold is a future legend. More reason to get rid of the current coaching setup. Needs some help blocking mind, has to escape the pocket like houdini at times!!

Texans were poor last night and still won. Think we might be dark horses for a Super Bowl mind.
Picked them out at the start of the season as a team that could surprise some, after they were 0-3 I was thinking there's another wrong prediction from me! They've got good players all over the team just hope JJ Watt can stay fit, I think he deserves a proper run in the play offs.

Any way to get the Steelers game on tonight? I’ve got the game pass but it’s blacked out again by f***ing sky :mad:

Aye mate go on Reddit get an international stream.

Either that or get a NowTV pass to access sky if they still do it

Dolphins making a mess of it. Fancied them after last week

Josh Rosen throwing a pick 6 off his own players helmet :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back