NFL 2018

Maybe the most naturally gifted QB of all time? It's amazing how good he is, this no look pass was just taking the piss

Ben Baldwin on Twitter

No idea how he wasn't a number 1 pick.

Wouldn't like to be the team that traded the draft pick to the Chiefs so they could get him :cool:

Oh wait....

Jags should have taken him instead of Fournette really. Be interesting to see if the draft a QB high this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the most naturally gifted QB of all time? It's amazing how good he is, this no look pass was just taking the piss

Ben Baldwin on Twitter

No idea how he wasn't a number 1 pick.
Yeah he can do things literally no-one else can. And the speed of his release when he lets fly is incomprehensible. Defences going to be used to a certain trajectory for long throws but he can throw flat 30+ yards

How's the head to head decided in fantasy? Thought I had the 2nd seed sorted on tiebreaker so pissed about in my last game. Anyways turns out I didn't. Could have just put my proper team out and won too. Never mind :lol::lol:

How's the head to head decided in fantasy? Thought I had the 2nd seed sorted on tiebreaker so pissed about in my last game. Anyways turns out I didn't. Could have just put my proper team out and won too. Never mind :lol::lol:

Head to head results.....

Congratulations to Springfield Spungos for earning the 2018 Regular Season Champion in SMB Blep 47 League League.
Congratulations to Springfield Spungos for earning the 2018 Highest Scoring Team in SMB Blep 47 League League.

:cool:

Head to head results.....

Congratulations to Springfield Spungos for earning the 2018 Regular Season Champion in SMB Blep 47 League League.
Congratulations to Springfield Spungos for earning the 2018 Highest Scoring Team in SMB Blep 47 League League.

:cool:

Aye I thought that. Head to head was 1-1 but I scored higher combined in the 2 (by 15) & also higher scoring in league. Not sure what's happened but never mind. Was looking forward to the Ertz vs Adams showdown too!

W 151-130
L 94-109.

Aye I thought that. Head to head was 1-1 but I scored higher combined in the 2 (by 15) & also higher scoring in league. Not sure what's happened but never mind. Was looking forward to the Ertz vs Adams showdown too!

W 151-130
L 94-109.

League Note: Setting were auto changed to 2 teams only in the play-offs, I've just changed it back to 4 (as it has been in all previous years). Don't know why it changed but it's not really right for the only games to be Spungos v Mackem Pack for the next two weeks. Even if The Spungos deserve every accolade coming their way and will crush allcomers.

If anyone objects I'll change it back......

League Note: Setting were auto changed to 2 teams only in the play-offs, I've just changed it back to 4 (as it has been in all previous years). Don't know why it changed but it's not really right for the only games to be Spungos v Mackem Pack for the next two weeks. Even if The Spungos deserve every accolade coming their way and will crush allcomers.

Looks like that's voided all the games marra. Maybe give it a day or change it back ?

How would that have worked, would I have to face the mighty Spungos in a 2-legged affair?

How would that have worked, would I have to face the mighty Spungos in a 2-legged affair?

Apparently so, the only two fixtures in the league were Me v You for the next two weeks. No semi-finals, consolation shield or anything. Weird.

It's sorted now, you'll have to wait until next week for your humbling at the hands of the all-conquering winning machine.

Apparently so, the only two fixtures in the league were Me v You for the next two weeks. No semi-finals, consolation shield or anything. Weird.

It's sorted now, you'll have to wait until next week for your humbling at the hands of the all-conquering winning machine.
I originally had a 3rd place 1 week playoff match with the boy who has Mahomes.

Playing Mackem Pack now I see. Absolute grudge match after it was rumoured he influenced the commissioner for the Division 1 title.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an affect cooper has had on Dallas

Christ this is killing me. Zeke getting it but unable to really get away

This could be my win of the season

Bloody hell stopped by the eagles at 3 and 1

Fourth down upcoming gamble here

Cooper has been sensational, what an affect he has had. Just shows you how quick things can change, Garrett was clinging to his job not so long ago. Pleased to see him making braver calls now as well.

In this league 2nd to the Spungos is about as good as you can hope for, tough matchup with quite a mouthy opponent first up. Some outrageous claims he's been making!

Big match against the Spungos for me. Not ashamed to admit I've threw all eggs in the SMB Masters league. Regular season champ of that, hoping for playoff glory to go with it.

As an aside, Dalvin f***ing Cook has stitched me up something rotten this year. He was in ALL my fantasy teams and has barely made a dent on the league, useless git!

In this league 2nd to the Spungos is about as good as you can hope for, tough matchup with quite a mouthy opponent first up. Some outrageous claims he's been making!

No pressure on my lads as last seasons 10th seeds, a nothing franchise just enjoying their moment. All the pressure is on the big franchise that is the Mackem Pack.

I'll just be happy if I get within 50 points :)

Happy to have sealed 2nd spot in the Masters after a poor start. Zeke and McCaffrey have been Gods for me in both leagues.

And while we're here........

@Steak Pie Sorry mate but your time as SMB NFL Masters champion is over. Wouldn't surprise me if the way my team is going that I end the season unbeaten :cool:

On paper Mackem Jet is the closest competitor (team wise) and I've just walked all over it

You wot mate? :D

Back