NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just after opinions... I have Zeke in a keeper league (and have no one worth keeping). Do it let him go and try and pick him up in round 3ish??

I'll reactivate it and see what the interest level is

I'm up for it again but I think my account is linked to another email address (I played 14 leagues last year having not realised about the mock function early doors). Any chance I can move my spot across to my live account?!

I'm up for it again but I think my account is linked to another email address (I played 14 leagues last year having not realised about the mock function early doors). Any chance I can move my spot across to my live account?!

Not sure exactly how to do that. I think i'd have to remove you and then re-invite you.

These are the owners who are still in the league who are from the forum:

South Shicago Bears - David
Yarmouth Dolphins - Will
Wigwambam - Tony
Schaubshank Redemption - Stuart
Springfield Spungos - Stephen

Alternatively if you aren't one of the above there are two free slots that to be filled. I'm planing on setting the draft to be sunday 3rd at 8pm but the website is playing up at the moment.

Just after opinions... I have Zeke in a keeper league (and have no one worth keeping). Do it let him go and try and pick him up in round 3ish??

What pick do you lose using him as a keeper? I doubt he'd make it to the 3rd round of a re-draft in a keeper league

Not sure exactly how to do that. I think i'd have to remove you and then re-invite you.

Yarmouth Dolphins - Will
Wigwambam - Tony

Alternatively if you aren't one of the above there are two free slots that to be filled. I'm planing on setting the draft to be sunday 3rd at 8pm but the website is playing up at the moment.

What pick do you lose using him as a keeper? I doubt he'd make it to the 3rd round of a re-draft in a keeper league
Can I have one of the free slots?

Yarmouth Dolphins - Will
Wigwambam - Tony

I would take a free slot if one is available

Yarmouth Dolphins - Will
Wigwambam - Tony

Not one of the above. Can't even remember what my team name was last year. If I can have a PM that would be great. 8pm on the 3rd works for me.

For the few Bears fans on here are you getting excited about Trubisky? He's looked very impressive so far this pre season fair enough it is pre season against 2nds and 3rds!

For the few Bears fans on here are you getting excited about Trubisky? He's looked very impressive so far this pre season fair enough it is pre season against 2nds and 3rds!

The kid looks very good and looks like he has a great arm but I hope we don't see much of him this year. I'm not sold on Glennon at all but Trubisky could have a great future if he is allowed to develop.

Bad day for the Bears like with Cam Meredith tearing his acl and the injuries are already stacking up. Meridth's looked horrific.

Can I have one of the free slots?

Can you PM me your email address and I'll invite you

Not one of the above. Can't even remember what my team name was last year. If I can have a PM that would be great. 8pm on the 3rd works for me.

Can you PM me your email address and I'll invite you

I would take a free slot if one is available

At the moment its full (first come first serve and all that) but if anyone drops out I'll let you know

@Stepover @stretch You should both have an invite to the league being sent to your email address. Draft is 8pm this Sunday, one thing to point out is that this is a double flex league. Basically that means the kicker position is replaced by another WR/RB slot so don't draft a kicker!

Sorry @stretch that should have been @mogget

You're first on my reserve list though stretch

Last edited:
. Draft is 8pm this Sunday, one thing to point out is that this is a double flex league. Basically that means the kicker position is replaced by another WR/RB slot so don't draft a kicker!

Cheers! No need to take Justin Tucker in the 3rd round then!!

The kid looks very good and looks like he has a great arm but I hope we don't see much of him this year. I'm not sold on Glennon at all but Trubisky could have a great future if he is allowed to develop.

Bad day for the Bears like with Cam Meredith tearing his acl and the injuries are already stacking up. Meridth's looked horrific.

Horrible that like. :cry:

Edelman has done his acl too. It's horrible to see it happen at any time but right on the cusp of the regular season makes it that much harder to take.

Yarmouth Dolphins - Will
Wigwambam - Tony

I was BurnopfieldGiant in Super Bleb and SMB league, so I'll do both again this year. If its a different league, I'll take another space if ones free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back