NFL 2017

Think I'm going to buy a pass this year if it's £115.

Was fortunate last years as Falcons were on sky quite often especially at the business end of the season

In terms of Gamepass, I've never had it and probably won't get it this years cos of not really having the coin.

However I know from the NFLuk forum and facebook group a lot of people are having grief with it this year, they've got a new company running it and it's not quite up to scratch I believe. Don't know ins and outs might be worth researching a little before committing the money. £140 is a lot for something that doesn't work properly.

In terms of Gamepass, I've never had it and probably won't get it this years cos of not really having the coin.

However I know from the NFLuk forum and facebook group a lot of people are having grief with it this year, they've got a new company running it and it's not quite up to scratch I believe. Don't know ins and outs might be worth researching a little before committing the money. £140 is a lot for something that doesn't work properly.

It works fine tbh mate. A lot of the NFLuk stuff was blown out of proportion.

At present you can't download matches to your phone/tablet, but that facility will be back for the season.

A couple of years ago NFL GamePass was free for people from the Netherlands for some reason so using a VPN you could use it for free and tbh it was a fantastic service. The only reason I don't currently use it is because I have Sky Sports and can use SmoothStreams to watch other games but I'd recommend it but note from Pedro mentioned.
Had it for one season but its a pisser when, having forked out good money, you want to watch a game which is blacked out for Sky. No issues with android box and US channels last season. Did the old VPN/Netherlands trick still work last season?

Had it for one season but its a pisser when, having forked out good money, you want to watch a game which is blacked out for Sky. No issues with android box and US channels last season. Did the old VPN/Netherlands trick still work last season?
Nah they blocked it years ago mate. I agree it's shit that games can be blacked out and you need a combination which is exactly why I don't use it anymore and use SmoothStreams.

I actually think we will win 0 games.....

And the Jets first pick in the 2018 draft is.....

You watch any of last night's pre-season match against the Lions? Genuinely a bit confused how we will score any touchdowns, offence is absolutely woeful. Defence is decent enough but will probably lose a load of games really low scoring style (7-3 type efforts).

You watch any of last night's pre-season match against the Lions? Genuinely a bit confused how we will score any touchdowns, offence is absolutely woeful. Defence is decent enough but will probably lose a load of games really low scoring style (7-3 type efforts).

I have only seen hack throw a ball of his team mates helmet.... 3 terrible quarterbacks but surely will go with mccown? And with WR's dropping like flys, it's going to be a fun season.... :lol::evil:

I have only seen hack throw a ball of his team mates helmet.... 3 terrible quarterbacks but surely will go with mccown? And with WR's dropping like flys, it's going to be a fun season.... :lol::evil:

Yeah I'd assume Mccown although according to a few journo's on Twitter yesterday they just rotated Petty and Hackenberg in practice and barely gave Mccown a chance, so fuck knows what they're doing. Petty looks a lot better than Hackenberg on Saturday mind, not that that's any kind of recommendation.

In short, The Tank is very much on.....

Yeah I'd assume Mccown although according to a few journo's on Twitter yesterday they just rotated Petty and Hackenberg in practice and barely gave Mccown a chance, so fuck knows what they're doing. Petty looks a lot better than Hackenberg on Saturday mind, not that that's any kind of recommendation.

In short, The Tank is very much on.....

This is like Sunderland chosing between Brendan Galloway, Donald Love or Adam Matthews at Left Back. I'm a Patriots fan so have no sympathy with you. LOL.

Look at me, look at me, Patriots fan....
Tut tut tut!

Lol, I know, I count my blessings every day. I started supporting them in 1985 during their Superbowl run prior to the mauling by the Bears 46 defence. I've been through some terrible seasons with the Pats too under Dick McPherson and Rod Rust for example in the early 90s. Its not been all sunshine since I started following them. Used to have to listen to games on the AFRTS sports network back in the day on a crap AM/LW signal but it was awesome. Played a bit in the North East too for Gateshead Mets and Washington Grays in the 90s. Its a great game, love it.

Back