NFL 2017

Have you got the email from @pkhap? He's not interested in running the masters league anymore so we need someone to take over it. He's also not going to participate so we need another player too.

Yep, I've volunteered.

Seen the SMB Masters league has just been activated. @Steak Pie I'm after your win, starting now :cool:

First we'll break your spirit.....

Probably should have asked this earlier - those who were in the RB By Committee league last year, are you interested in playing again this year?

I'm not that fussed to be honest as I'm playing more DFS these days. I'll reactivate it there's the numbers for it

Probably should have asked this earlier - those who were in the RB By Committee league last year, are you interested in playing again this year?

I'm not that fussed to be honest as I'm playing more DFS these days. I'll reactivate it there's the numbers for it

I'll be in. Again, if you can't be arsed to run it, pass it over to me.

Typical browns

Was watching a video of the worst plays of all time. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Count me back in for that league squire

Do any of you subscribe to NFL Gamepass? I've not before, but it looks fantastic. Does anyone have some feedback on it? Pros / Cons? Value for Money?

Cheers.

Do any of you subscribe to NFL Gamepass? I've not before, but it looks fantastic. Does anyone have some feedback on it? Pros / Cons? Value for Money?

Cheers.

I've had it the last few years, think this year it was £115 ish, can't complain with it, you can watch all games live except the games sky are showing (it's blacked out) and you can also download games to watch later, last year you could down load the full game or just highlights. i started getting it to watch the skins games

Cheers.

It's excellent if you follow a specific team. Keep in mind what rugga said though about sky games, they're blacked out for 48 hours. That only really becomes an issue if you don't have Sky during the playoffs

Cheers.
A couple of years ago NFL GamePass was free for people from the Netherlands for some reason so using a VPN you could use it for free and tbh it was a fantastic service. The only reason I don't currently use it is because I have Sky Sports and can use SmoothStreams to watch other games but I'd recommend it but note from Pedro mentioned.

Back