NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SMB Masters is open for business, I've just messaged all of last years owners.

Looks like we're going to lose the Super Blep 47 and the WHED Memorial Leagues as @SedgefieldMackem seems to have disappeared (hope you're OK chief) so I'll start a replacement in time for the weekend.

The SMB Masters is open for business, I've just messaged all of last years owners.

Looks like we're going to lose the Super Blep 47 and the WHED Memorial Leagues as @SedgefieldMackem seems to have disappeared (hope you're OK chief) so I'll start a replacement in time for the weekend.

@Steak Pie

South Shicago Bears confirming for Masters. WIP sign on for the WHED memorial replacement too.

Cheers for sorting it out

Does that mean he can sign for someone else whilst still getting paid by the browns or is he not allowed to play? Why did they not just keep him as a backup if they are paying him anyway?
Can sign for anyone. As for the browns, Christ knows, they are a mad franchise

Does that mean he can sign for someone else whilst still getting paid by the browns or is he not allowed to play? Why did they not just keep him as a backup if they are paying him anyway?

They didn't keep him because he's terrible, Kessler is a better QB right now and they probably wanna see what Kizer can do before next years draft.

Houston gave them a 2nd round pick just to take him, and his salary.

Anyone staying up for the pats v chiefs match, Friday morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back