NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the season ticket, just a 2 game ticket, with a few extras?

Yeah, its basically just guaranteed tickets for the two games. I believe ST's are normally for all the games but due to the calamity of New WHL taking ages the tickets aren't available for that one yet.

Benefits of the ST is cheaper price, guaranteed same seats for both games and priority access for Seahawks game. Also gives a headstart for next year's games in theory, but they told people that last year and they don't have full first dibs on WHL tickets.

Cowboys going to be in this year's All or Nothing. Be interesting to see Jerry Jones kicking his toys out the pram over the Elliot suspension.

After this combine the Browns or the Giants may just pick Barkley with their first picks, absolute beast physically with the tape to match. Ran a 4.41 40 on his second attempt he stumbled and still ran a 4.42 for context OBJ ran a 4.43 and OBJ is 20 pounds lighter. I hope the Browns don't draft him can do without him in the AFC North.

After this combine the Browns or the Giants may just pick Barkley with their first picks, absolute beast physically with the tape to match. Ran a 4.41 40 on his second attempt he stumbled and still ran a 4.42 for context OBJ ran a 4.43 and OBJ is 20 pounds lighter. I hope the Browns don't draft him can do without him in the AFC North.
Think its nailed on he will be going 1 or 2 like he is unreal.

Be surprised/amazed if the Browns don't pick a QB with number 1 pick. Got a hunch Giants pick him number 2.

Then the Colts will hold an auction for a bunch of teams (Broncos, Jets, Cardinals, Bills, Dolphins) to try and nick the 3 spot and get themselves either Rosen or Darnold (whichever Browns don't pick).

Reactions: WCC
Be surprised/amazed if the Browns don't pick a QB with number 1 pick. Got a hunch Giants pick him number 2.

Then the Colts will hold an auction for a bunch of teams (Broncos, Jets, Cardinals, Bills, Dolphins) to try and nick the 3 spot and get themselves either Rosen or Darnold (whichever Browns don't pick).

Browns GM basically said show us the offers for the number 1 pick the other day. Wouldn't be surprised if they get another haul.

Browns GM basically said show us the offers for the number 1 pick the other day. Wouldn't be surprised if they get another haul.

Browns have to pick a QB unless they’re paying the money that secures Cousins. They’ll never hear the end of it if they pass on one of these guys and they become a hit, they’ll be added to the list alongside Wentz.

I’d be happy with Barkley at 4, but the Browns can’t afford to pass on the QB at 1.

Browns have to pick a QB unless they’re paying the money that secures Cousins. They’ll never hear the end of it if they pass on one of these guys and they become a hit, they’ll be added to the list alongside Wentz.

They should only pick a QB if they believe in him. I think the can't miss pick is Barkley if they don't love a QB. Look at the way the Jags are built, or the Seahawks when they stumbled upon Wilson, get all the other pieces then find a QB.

The Vikings are the same, they're looking at Cousins at the minute, they'd be clear pre season favourites because of what they have around him.

They should only pick a QB if they believe in him. I think the can't miss pick is Barkley if they don't love a QB. Look at the way the Jags are built, or the Seahawks when they stumbled upon Wilson, get all the other pieces then find a QB.

The Vikings are the same, they're looking at Cousins at the minute, they'd be clear pre season favourites because of what they have around him.

Obviously this is entirely correct, but I can’t see how they wouldn’t love one of these guys. It’s widely thought to be the strongest QB group in years, unless they’re waiting for the next Andrew Luck, they’ll never have a better opportunity to draft a top QB imo.

Barkley is a very impressive specimen but the RB draft class is deep and the Browns need to strengthen all over. I’d rather they took QB at 1, Fitzpatrick at 4 (or trade for a haul) and pick up someone like Sony Michel, Nick Chubb or Darius Geice at the top of the 2nd round.

Obviously this is entirely correct, but I can’t see how they wouldn’t love one of these guys. It’s widely thought to be the strongest QB group in years, unless they’re waiting for the next Andrew Luck, they’ll never have a better opportunity to draft a top QB imo.

Barkley is a very impressive specimen but the RB draft class is deep and the Browns need to strengthen all over. I’d rather they took QB at 1, Fitzpatrick at 4 (or trade for a haul) and pick up someone like Sony Michel, Nick Chubb or Darius Geice at the top of the 2nd round.

I would go with best player at number 1 and get a qb at 4 if I was the Browns. QBs in the draft always seem to be a gamble so with two top picks I’d go for best player first.

12 (twelve) picks this year isn’t it...

I would go with best player at number 1 and get a qb at 4 if I was the Browns. QBs in the draft always seem to be a gamble so with two top picks I’d go for best player first.

12 (twelve) picks this year isn’t it...

Only problem with that is that if you get a bust at 4 and picks 2 and 3 are franchise guys, the Browns will have blown it again. If they like a QB enough to take him at 4, then they should just take him at 1 and guarantee you get the one you want.

Barkley is an incredible talent, but the best player in the most valuable position makes more sense than the best player available imo. Many people think Quentin Nelson is the best player in the draft, but no-one would draft a guard at number 1 overall.

Thing is the Browns seem to have been trying to do that for a while without success since Tim Couch in 99 they've only took 3 QBs in the first round and they were all late first round picks when they had a pick in the top 10 too, I think the time has come to just get the best QB in the draft. Mind if I was GM I'd be tempted to pick Barkley 1st and draft Mayfield at 4 but maybe that's why I'll never be a GM.

Drafting your favoirite QB at 1 and Sony Michel (or another very good RB) at 33 is preferably to Barkley at 1, and your third favourite QB at 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back