NFL 2017

You should watch college football and it will increase that knowledge massively. Also college football is far more passionate and a better atmosphere than NFL games, its a great watch too
I have been watching a fair few games this season the games themselves can be a bit hit and miss due to their being a fair few blowouts but I haven't watched enough to know about the players, you're right about the atmosphere.

Interested to see where Mayfield ends up, looks the most NFL ready out of the top QBs but his height or lack of it will put teams off.

I have been watching a fair few games this season the games themselves can be a bit hit and miss due to their being a fair few blowouts but I haven't watched enough to know about the players, you're right about the atmosphere.

Interested to see where Mayfield ends up, looks the most NFL ready out of the top QBs but his height or lack of it will put teams off.

Baker Mayfield is not as good as Sam Darnold at USC hes more NFL ready. Mayfield is just another Manziel to me, a fair few of the college cupcake games are blow outs but that's all about the team getting thumped by a stronger team receiving cash for their education and sporting program. The conference games are really good though and the season is exciting leading upto the bowl games and national championship ( Which unfortunately Alabama have the hex on)

We have season tickets for the Arkansas Razorbacks, the whole tailgating and gameday experience is so much better and its full of college/sorority girl pussy

Baker Mayfield is not as good as Sam Darnold at USC hes more NFL ready. Mayfield is just another Manziel to me, a fair few of the college cupcake games are blow outs but that's all about the team getting thumped by a stronger team receiving cash for their education and sporting program. The conference games are really good though and the season is exciting leading upto the bowl games and national championship ( Which unfortunately Alabama have the hex on)

We have season tickets for the Arkansas Razorbacks, the whole tailgating and gameday experience is so much better and its full of college/sorority girl pussy
Wasn't impressed by Darnold the few games I seen obviously you and the NFL scouts will know more than me which is why he's most likely going to first but he doesn't look like he'll be ready and will need some time on the bench and develop, unfortunately I can see the Browns drafting him and making him starter straight away.

Enjoyed a lot of the games though, they're a different pace to NFL games.

Rosen looks most NFL ready to me, although doubts about his fitness. Reckon him and Darnold go top 2, and then Mayfield and Allen will probably go somewhere in the top 10.

Where Cousins ends up will play a big part on any projections of course.

Wasn't impressed by Darnold the few games I seen obviously you and the NFL scouts will know more than me which is why he's most likely going to first but he doesn't look like he'll be ready and will need some time on the bench and develop, unfortunately I can see the Browns drafting him and making him starter straight away.

Enjoyed a lot of the games though, they're a different pace to NFL games.

Most decent quarterbacks are not thrust straight into the starting line up and learn for a few years obviously Dak being the exception but hes been found out a bit in his second season. If you look at the leagues too all your superstar QB's come from lesser known colleges and not your powerhouse football colleges

Darnold is perfectly suited to be Eli's successor at the Giants for me and Rosen or Mayfield could end up at the Browns or Jets depending on what happens with Kirk Cousins of course

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nick Foles as Chiefs starting QB next season either

Most decent quarterbacks are not thrust straight into the starting line up and learn for a few years obviously Dak being the exception but hes been found out a bit in his second season. If you look at the leagues too all your superstar QB's come from lesser known colleges and not your powerhouse football colleges

Darnold is perfectly suited to be Eli's successor at the Giants for me and Rosen or Mayfield could end up at the Browns or Jets depending on what happens with Kirk Cousins of course

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nick Foles as Chiefs starting QB next season either

I'll be shocked if the Chiefs don't start Patrick Mahomes like. Looks like he's got a cannon of an arm, based on last pre season.

Only a couple of months to the best part of the season for Browns fans.

The dream haul is Kirk Cousins, a WR (Landry maybe), and possibly Trumaine Johnson in free agency, plus Saquoun Barkley and Minkah Fitzpatrick at 1 and 4 in the draft.

I doubt we’ll get Cousins though, so i’d settle for Darnold at number 1.

The dream haul is Kirk Cousins, a WR (Landry maybe), and possibly Trumaine Johnson in free agency, plus Saquoun Barkley and Minkah Fitzpatrick at 1 and 4 in the draft.

if you get Cousins you'll surely trade back at least one of your draft spots. Loads of teams (us, Broncos, Cardinals, Bills) all desperate for a QB. Could get a nice little loot from that, especially for number 1 pick. Could trade out of 1 to, say, Broncos and still have picks at 4 and 5. Would probably still get at least one of Barkley or Fitzpatrick, then maybe someone like Chubb if you miss one of them two.

What are the browns like for cap space?

Offensive line is worth the most in the league isn't it

if you get Cousins you'll surely trade back at least one of your draft spots. Loads of teams (us, Broncos, Cardinals, Bills) all desperate for a QB. Could get a nice little loot from that, especially for number 1 pick. Could trade out of 1 to, say, Broncos and still have picks at 4 and 5. Would probably still get at least one of Barkley or Fitzpatrick, then maybe someone like Chubb if you miss one of them two.

Yeah, would make sense to trade the number 1 spot for 5th or 6th from you or the Broncos. I think the Colts may take Chubb and leave both of the players I want at 4 and 5.

I’d be tempted to trade with the Giants before we do anything else, let them move up to take their QB. Then consider moving back again.

Yeah, would make sense to trade the number 1 spot for 5th or 6th from you or the Broncos. I think the Colts may take Chubb and leave both of the players I want at 4 and 5.

I’d be tempted to trade with the Giants before we do anything else, let them move up to take their QB. Then consider moving back again.

Yeah, if we don't get Cousins I'd like to see us throw an absolute haul at you and go and get Rosen (who for me is the best QB in the class).

Same as every season. Should win a game next year at least

Should have won a couple this season, managed to throw them away in the red zone every time. I’m a newish fan and so it’s all still fun at the moment, but I feel desperately sorry for those who’ve had to endure what they have for the last 25 years.

Back