NFL 2017

Should have won a couple this season, managed to throw them away in the red zone every time. I’m a newish fan and so it’s all still fun at the moment, but I feel desperately sorry for those who’ve had to endure what they have for the last 25 years.

Will all start to click soon. The likes of Garret, Johnson, Ndoku (or whatever his name is) and Gordon are all pretty good, and you have a few other decent players sprinkled about. Add a decent QB (either through FA or the draft) then a few more FA pick-ups and draft picks, with a GM who knows his shit.

I'd not be surprised if you finished 2nd in AFC North next year, I really think that eventually you will hit. Unless Hue Jackson really, really is THAT bad.

Most space in the league I think. Around $100m. That’s the only reason there’s a chance of Cousins, because we can overpay him.

Will keep eyes on this then. Can't see too many other destinations for Cousins. Are the Broncos in the quarterback market again? If so maybe there

Will keep eyes on this then. Can't see too many other destinations for Cousins. Are the Broncos in the quarterback market again? If so maybe there

The Jets would be favourites in my eyes with an outside bet on the Broncos or Cardinals pushing for him. Maybe even the Vikings, all 3 of their QB’s are about to be free agents and none of them have proved beyond doubt that they’re worth a huge contract.

Will all start to click soon. The likes of Garret, Johnson, Ndoku (or whatever his name is) and Gordon are all pretty good, and you have a few other decent players sprinkled about. Add a decent QB (either through FA or the draft) then a few more FA pick-ups and draft picks, with a GM who knows his shit.

I'd not be surprised if you finished 2nd in AFC North next year, I really think that eventually you will hit. Unless Hue Jackson really, really is THAT bad.
To go from 0 wins to 7/8/9 wins would definitely be a surprising season for them maybe slightly possible with an experienced QB like Cousins but I doubt a rookie QB is gonna do that. How Hue Jackson still has a job after going 1 -31 I don't know.

Yup, at least I've got game pass so gonna watch a few episodes of hard knocks from the 2012 season and get my nfl fix
Reminds me I haven't seen the latest Last Chance U.

Surely the Browns will take Barkley at No 1..there'll still be a QB at No 4.
If they don't take Cousins they need to take the best QB in the draft.

Surely the Browns will take Barkley at No 1..there'll still be a QB at No 4.

That would be crazy imo. They might only like 1 or 2 of the QB’s and the one they want may not be there at 4. If they need a QB, they should draft at 1.

In that scenario, i’d take Fitzpatrick over Barkley at 4 as the running back class appears to be deep this year and we have 2 picks at the top of the 2nd round.

The Jets would be favourites in my eyes with an outside bet on the Broncos or Cardinals pushing for him. Maybe even the Vikings, all 3 of their QB’s are about to be free agents and none of them have proved beyond doubt that they’re worth a huge contract.

Jets have Hackenberg. Doesn't even suit up he's that good :lol::cool:

A lot of speculation has Cousins *preferring* Vikings but obviously depends what they decide to do with all three of their QBs. They have the space though.

Jets have loads of space and are interested by all accounts but are a few years away from a big push. Broncos are closer to winning now (decent defence etc...) but don't have loads of cap space. They could move things around (although would weaken an already ageing team) to get him in. Talks they're going to release that CB who keeps fighting Crabtree (name escapes me).

Cardinals seem to be other possibility, but I'm sure I read their cap space ain't great.

My hunch is he ends up at Bronco's if I'm honest. Worth remembering I'm wrong about nearly everything though.

Jets have Hackenberg. Doesn't even suit up he's that good :lol::cool:

is there a spew emoji on here? :oops::oops:

To go from 0 wins to 7/8/9 wins would definitely be a surprising season for them maybe slightly possible with an experienced QB like Cousins but I doubt a rookie QB is gonna do that. How Hue Jackson still has a job after going 1 -31 I don't know.

=.

Maybes, I just think they have more talent than 0-16 and with the space and draft capital they've got, could see a big improvement soon. Suppose it depends on Jackson - I think the talent is there to at least be solid. But if the coaching is rubbish it won't matter.

Maybes, I just think they have more talent than 0-16 and with the space and draft capital they've got, could see a big improvement soon. Suppose it depends on Jackson - I think the talent is there to at least be solid. But if the coaching is rubbish it won't matter.
Not getting rid of Hue seems to be their biggest problem right now, get rid and I can see them winning up to 5 games IF and it's big if they find their QB 2 first round picks and a ton cap space they've got a lot of options they can pick from no excuses for them to fail this time. I think another option they can do is get AJ Mccarron and draft Rosen/Darnold, no AJ isn't going to get them into the play offs but it gives the rookie QB time to learn the NFL while the Browns actually have a chance of winning a game unlike when they have Kizer as QB. A problem with using cap space for them is being able to attract players, I'd imagine they'd be players last destination and only go there if no other team offers anywhere near what the Browns offer.

Soon the Ravens and Steelers will be trying to find the next franchise QB and the Bengals will always be the Bengals, no better time for the Browns to actually be competent...

Last edited:
A lot of speculation has Cousins *preferring* Vikings but obviously depends what they decide to do with all three of their QBs. They have the space though.

Jets have loads of space and are interested by all accounts but are a few years away from a big push. Broncos are closer to winning now (decent defence etc...) but don't have loads of cap space. They could move things around (although would weaken an already ageing team) to get him in. Talks they're going to release that CB who keeps fighting Crabtree (name escapes me).

Cardinals seem to be other possibility, but I'm sure I read their cap space ain't great.

My hunch is he ends up at Bronco's if I'm honest. Worth remembering I'm wrong about nearly everything though.

is there a spew emoji on here? :oops::oops:

Does look like more of a broncos addition. They live for success in free agency

I'm a Jets fan. A summary of them.

They've not won a SB in 49 years. They haven't to the playoffs in 7 years. They have been bottom of their division the last two years. They have no real stars on their team. Their biggest rival is the best team in NFL over the last 20 years.

Come and join us!

;)

On a more positive note, we might finally get our QB this year, and build an exciting young team. Our owner is the US ambassador to the UK. And their tickets are a lot cheaper than Giants tickets if you ever go to NYC again. Plus, you will get a nice feeling of satisfaction knowing you steamedd into supporting a rubbish team!

Do it!
Decided on the Jets in the end; the Giants seem the trendier team but as a Sunderland fan it wouldn’t seem right to support a team that anyone liked or enjoyed following!

Anyone have any idea what the current UK rights deal contract is with the NFL and Sky Sports/BBC etc?

I think the Sky coverage is fantastic but it just seems perfect for f***ing BT to swoop in if the current deal is up for renewal soon. Must surely get more coverage and cost less than their shite Ashes coverage.

Anyone have any idea what the current UK rights deal contract is with the NFL and Sky Sports/BBC etc?

I think the Sky coverage is fantastic but it just seems perfect for f***ing BT to swoop in if the current deal is up for renewal soon. Must surely get more coverage and cost less than their shite Ashes coverage.

Sky have it till 2020

I think im going to try to buy tickets for next years games at wembley, Its probable ill only be able to go to one of the two matches, will i be able to sell the other tickets?

I think im going to try to buy tickets for next years games at wembley, Its probable ill only be able to go to one of the two matches, will i be able to sell the other tickets?

I'd have expected mate, especially if you don't profiteer and sell it for the price you buy (as that price will have a 10% discount on the normal face value, same as all season ticket sales).

Out of curiosity, which one you wanting to go to?

Think next season will be an interesting one. Given the improvement over the season previously, and a decent QB (with the attention being on field) there's a feeling in camp like there hasn't been for a while. Looking forward to it.

I'd have expected mate, especially if you don't profiteer and sell it for the price you buy (as that price will have a 10% discount on the normal face value, same as all season ticket sales).

Out of curiosity, which one you wanting to go to?
I’m trying to move to London so if I could then I’d be able to do both but if not I’d only be able to afford to go to one.
Just got my Wembley season tickets, absolutely buzzing!
Ive been in the queue for ages

I’m trying to move to London so if I could then I’d be able to do both but if not I’d only be able to afford to go to one.

Ive been in the queue for ages

I was in a queue, with the big red ring (oo er) not moving at all, then suddenly it updated and let me login and choose my tickets.

Might be worth opening a seperate browser window or going on your phone and trying it on there, joins you another queue but as a backup incase yours has timed out or something (probablys hasn't but i always try shit like that).

I was in a queue, with the big red ring (oo er) not moving at all, then suddenly it updated and let me login and choose my tickets.

Might be worth opening a seperate browser window or going on your phone and trying it on there, joins you another queue but as a backup incase yours has timed out or something (probablys hasn't but i always try shit like that).
All three of mine opened at the same time! Took an hour like!
Got tickets behind the end zone. Really excited for this

Back