NFL 2017

That 3rd quarter was an absolute disaster like. Ravens offence has spent most of the season as one of the worst in the league too.

At least it's only the Pats next week. ;)
If that's what Flacco and co do then god help us against Brady! I fear for our secondary Brady will just pass through it with ease, the loss of Haden was also a big blow to our chances as we rely upon some former Titans practise squad player.

Mind was a strange game, I'm sure it said something like no QB has got more than 300 yards v the Ravens and Big Ben gets 506 yards, Brown with 213 yards, I know it'll never happen and but he at least should be considered for the MVP.

I think it's wrong, Sky usually do show the best 9.25pm game over here. I thought they made the right choice but both good games.

Watch out NFC. Aaron Rodgers coming back.

They fear he's tore his left ACL. That's why mobile quarterbacks make coaches nervous, running into contact on the goal line and now his season is over.

Im certain that US blackout media rules apply overseas do too. I know it does with hockey as ive tried to watch hockey when back in the UK on NHL network and its not let me due to media blackout rules

Ive seen this year that every game that is classed as Americas game of the day on late sunday has not been the one shown on SKY

Individual stats don't mean much.

The Patriots have barely ever have 1,000 yard rushers and receivers over the last 17 years when they have dominated.

I'm not doubting how great LevBell and Brown are but their heavy workloads are a huge risk given the attrition of the league. If either goes down (as Bell did in the playoffs last year) then the offense becomes pretty much one dimensional and much easier to cope with. This is why Belichick builds an offense that spreads it around with 4 running backs all capable of carrying the load and despite being without Edelman, Mitchell and Hogan most of the year they have not slowed down in the passing game. You'll see it with Gronk missing tonight also, its unlikely the offense will miss him. #NextManUp #DoYourJob

This was supposed to be a reply to @ChrisAshley 's post above. Apologies.

Im certain that US blackout media rules apply overseas do too. I know it does with hockey as ive tried to watch hockey when back in the UK on NHL network and its not let me due to media blackout rules

Ive seen this year that every game that is classed as Americas game of the day on late sunday has not been the one shown on SKY

Packers-Seahawks was America's game of the week in week 1 and that was on sky.

Individual stats don't mean much.

The Patriots have barely ever have 1,000 yard rushers and receivers over the last 17 years when they have dominated.

I'm not doubting how great LevBell and Brown are but their heavy workloads are a huge risk given the attrition of the league. If either goes down (as Bell did in the playoffs last year) then the offense becomes pretty much one dimensional and much easier to cope with. This is why Belichick builds an offense that spreads it around with 4 running backs all capable of carrying the load and despite being without Edelman, Mitchell and Hogan most of the year they have not slowed down in the passing game. You'll see it with Gronk missing tonight also, its unlikely the offense will miss him. #NextManUp #DoYourJob

This was supposed to be a reply to @ChrisAshley 's post above. Apologies.

I know you need more than two of the best players at their positions in the offence to win a superbowl, it's just great to watch some of the best players you'll see at their positions especially in Brown he's been on another level to every other receiver this season even more impressive is how every team will gameplan around him and he'll still get 100+ yards and if Belichick had him and Bell I don't think he does much different to what the Steelers are doing he loves Bell. Agree about over working Bell mind, he's due an injury.

Seen a post on reddit that i think sums it up

'The Steelers are like that gifted kid in school who doesn't study or do homework, crams at the last moment and then aces the test. Then there's that classmate named Patriots. He has two immigrant parents who work two jobs each as janitors, speak no English and pressure him to do well. Patriots isn't as gifted, but works his ass off and ends up the valedictorian with all of the scholarships. Because when you barely beat the Rodgers-less Packers 31-28, you're just coasting.'

It does feel like our gameplan is just keep it close and hope our stars players win it.

Was a great game, can hopefully give us some belief.
Practically a bye week for Falcons now with a 11 day gap between games

I mean a great game for Falcons fans!

Turns out that one of the reffing teams literally used to play for you lot. The same bloke who called the the pre snap penalty that nullified the FG before half. Called the roughing the passer penalty and took an unusual angle that got in the way of Marshon Lattimore on the interception that forced lattimore to cut back inside instead of run down sidelines to end zone. Same bloke was also involved in several drive extending calls against us.

A really bad look for the NFL.

I mean a great game for Falcons fans!

Turns out that one of the reffing teams literally used to play for you lot. The same bloke who called the the pre snap penalty that nullified the FG before half. Called the roughing the passer penalty and took an unusual angle that got in the way of Marshon Lattimore on the interception that forced lattimore to cut back inside instead of run down sidelines to end zone. Same bloke was also involved in several drive extending calls against us.

A really bad look for the NFL.

Haha as long as your not bitter.

Was it the ref that threw to Deion Jones for the interception?

Was it the refs fault saints didn’t capitalise Ryan throwing the ball to your D for half the game?

Payton being investigated for appearing to tell his players to choke Freeman?

Finally got around to watching the game from last night. Fair play to the Dolphins, but the Pats never looked at the races. I’m not sure if they had an eye on Sunday, but it was a poor performance.

From a Pats point of view, I suppose nothing has much changed. A win on Sunday and we will go back to the top of the rankings with the two games at Foxboro against the Bills and Jets to come.

The Pats @ Steelers is shaping up to be the game of the season so far. Being sad, I’ve taken the Monday off work so I can have a few beers and hopefully enjoy a victory :cool:

Seeing some of the comments from the Patriot fans fuming about it is amusing.

Pittsburgh are now number 1 in the power rankings, I don't like this.

The thing is mate; we always struggle in Miami, so I don’t know why people are shocked.

Last edited:
For anyone interested in the 2018 London games, it looks like there is going to be no announcement until next year according to Neil Retnolds.

One rumour is they don’t know if White Hart Lane will be ready in time and may have to move a game.

For anyone interested in the 2018 London games, it looks like there is going to be no announcement until next year according to Neil Retnolds.

One rumour is they don’t know if White Hart Lane will be ready in time and may have to move a game.

I thought the new WHL would be causing concerns. I saw a photo of the place last week and it’s going to take a lot to get the stadium ready by August.

Finally got around to watching the game from last night. Fair play to the Dolphins, but the Pats never looked at the races. I’m not sure if they had an eye on Sunday, but it was a poor performance.

From a Pats point of view, I suppose nothing has much changed. A win on Sunday and we will go back to the top of the rankings with the two games at Foxboro against the Bills and Jets to come.

The Pats @ Steelers is shaping up to be the game of the season so far. Being sad, I’ve taken the Monday off work so I can have a few beers and hopefully enjoy a victory :cool:

The thing is mate; we always struggle in Miami, so I don’t know why people are shocked.
Aye Brady has a 7-9 record there now which is a cracking record for Miami.

I've took the Monday off too, fully expecting a Patriots win but hopefully the Patriots offence of last night shows up! I see Patriots are gonna sign free agent Kenny Britt, that was predictable.

Aye Brady has a 7-9 record there now which is a cracking record for Miami.

I've took the Monday off too, fully expecting a Patriots win but hopefully the Patriots offence of last night shows up! I see Patriots are gonna sign free agent Kenny Britt, that was predictable.

I honestly think we will see a reaction on Sunday. Brady has a great record at Pittsburgh and BB will have them fired up. It promises to be a cracker!

Yeah just seen the Britt thing.

Back